Chapter 8: Typical Day

******************

~~~~EXTRA CHAPTER~~~~

--------

I don't own Fairy Tail. FAIRY TAIL is Mr. Hiro Mashima anime work.

Thank you Mr. Hiro Mashima for the wonderful anime series of Fairy Tail.

--------

Comments and Suggestions are highly appreciated. Arigatou! :')

------------

******************

"Dear Mom, its been two days since the last time I wrote a letter for you. There have been many surprises lately in Fairy Tail." as the blonde Celestial Mage pause for a second and puts her pen down as she stare at the sleeping female Fire Dragon Slayer Kyohime on her bed.

"It all started two days ago after our last mission with the black guild Divina." she continue writting.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Two Days Ago:

The night of celebration for team Natsu and Fairy Tail's new member.

"So that's what happened." Natsu said as he finished the story.

"Igneel is such a sweet parent Dragon." Levy said.

"He sure is." Kyohime and Natsu said in unison. Making the whole guild laugh on their "twin" respond.

"So Natsu-nii, where will your sister stay?" Romeo asked Natsu while still eating his food.

"You shouldn't talk when your mouth is full!" Carla scolded him.

"Hmmm." Natsu said as he tries to think the answer to Romeo's question. "Maybe in our house? With Happy?" as he continuous to eat again. "AYE SIR!!!" Happy said in agreement.

"EEEE!!!!?" Wendy, Carla and Lucy exclaimed as they know that Natsu's place is not a plesant place for a lady. "A-Are you sure?" Wendy asked worriedly.

Natsu paused for a second and nod. "Yes. Is there something wrong with that?" he looks innocent to them like as if he doesn't care on how "manly" is house is.

"Well.... I guess... it's just that...." Lucy said trying to think how to tell Natsu that a lady couldn't leave in a house like that.

"SHE CAN'T!" Erza said while looking to him.

"Why not? She can sleep on the bed after all." Natsu said pouting his lips like a kid because of Erza's disagreement.

"Because your house is not good for a lady to stay with! You Fire Brain!" Gray added as Natsu throw his chicken bone to Gray's head. "WHY YOUUUUUU!!" Gray yelled.

"ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING AGAIN!!?" Erza said as she pins down her fork piercing the table. Making Natsu and Gray stop and behave again.

Kyohime just stared at them trying to figure out what's going on all of a sudden. Lucy just smiled at her saying that everything is just fine.