Chapter 2: Divina and the Book of Neutralization

******************

I don't own Fairy Tail. FAIRY TAIL is Mr. Hiro Mashima anime work.

Thank you Mr. Hiro Mashima for the wonderful anime series of Fairy Tail.

------------

Comments and Suggestions are highly appreciated. Arigatou! :')

------------

******************

******************

Previous Chapter:

"A DRAGON SLAYER!?" Lucy said in shock.

Erza nodded, "Yes. Another Dragon Slayer. Together with the Book of Neutralization."

Natsu's eyes widened, "Another....... Fire Dragon Slayer." He whispered as he still stares at the paper with confusion on his mind.

Let's START! ^_^

Chapter 2: Divina and the Book of Neutralization

*nervous*

******************

Chapter 2: Divina and the Book of Neutralization

"What!? There's a Dragon Slayer involve on our mission? Is this a scam or something?" Gray asked as he look at Erza.

"No. I also thought that this could be a scam or a trap but Jellal is the one who helped me verify this information. He told me that they already investigate about this rumoured wieldering Dragon Slayer before. But unfortunately they did not continue their investigation since they have lost track on that Dragon Slayer without having a glance on the apperance at all. But according to them, there is no black magic on the said Dragon Slayer at that time. Aside from that....." Erza paused.

Lucy gulped, "Hmm?" while gripping Natsu's hand.

"Since the incident of the lost Book of Neutralization at Magnolia's Central Library, they could sense a great prescence of black magic on the woods near the Library. And Jellal believes that the cause of these presence to be so strong is the dark guild named DIVINA. " Erza said while the other listens attentively.

"This dark guild is known to be the strongest and dangerous dark guild 7 years ago until now." Erza added.

"A strongest and dangerous dark guild huh? Natsu grins.

"Sound fun isn't it Natsu?" As Gray also grins.

"Let's just beat there asses out and destroy this so-called strongest dark guild." Natsu said in excitement.

"Calm down Natsu. We don't have enough informations yet. Plus, this guild has the Book of Neutralization!" Lucy said while pulling Natsu to sit down again.

"What's with that book anyway?" Natsu asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"It has Neutralization Magic, the ability to cancel any magic that a mage possesses. It's a forbidden magic." Lucy said while her hand is on her chin.

"It will be dangerous to just attack the guild directly then." Gray said.

Lucy nodded, "But I'm just wondering, what's the connection of the Dragon Slayer written here?"

"According to the keeper of the Library the day during the incident, he saw that the person took the book is a Dragon Slayer." Erza said while eating her strawberry cake that Mira just gave.

"How can he tell that it's a Dragon Slayer and how's it connected to Divina?" Gray asked while sipping his drink.

"Hmm. He saw that person cast a Dragon's Roar in order to esape the hundrends of guards. And after leaving the scene, that Dragon Slayer throw a card with the Divina's crest on it." Erza said while showing them the card of Divina's crest. "They uses card to identify there members thats why it's hard to know if a person is from Divina or that person is even a guild mage."

"Did he mentioned the element of this Dragon Slayer? Lucy asked.

"Unfortunately no. He wanted to discuss everything with us at the Library first. And Natsu, there will be a great chance that you and that Dragon Slayer will fought on a battle once we do this mission." Erza added as she looks at Natsu.

"I'm waiting for that." Natsu said as determination flows in his eyes. "I'll beat the crap out so that Dragon Slayer can answer my questions." As Natsu fired up his aura. Lucy giggled as she stares at Natsu.

"We don't know yet how strong the guild or this Dragon Slayer is but....." But before Erza finish her sentence.

"We will definitely win! Fairy Tail will win!" Natsu and Gray said in unison as the both of them seems too excited.

Erza nodded, "Correct. No matter what it is we will accomplish this mission!"

"Ayeee!" The three of them said.

"Is there a reward if the job is accomplished?" Lucy asked.

"Oh. Yes. I forgot to tell. It's 12,000,000 jewels." Erza said while her eyes twinkled.

"WHAAAAAAT!? 12,000,000 Jewels!?" Natsu, Lucy and Gray shouted as they were about to faint.

"That's way too much for a reward." as Gray messed up his hair because of the reward stated.

"We must finish that mission indeed!" Natsu yelled in fire.

"AYEEEEE!" Happy yelled agreeing with his partner.

"When we will be going then?" Lucy asked as she lean to Erza.

"Tomorrow, 10 in the morning at the forest near the Central Library." Erza said while she finished her cake.

After the conversation they went home to have a nice rest for there tomorrow's adventure.

************

How's the story so far?

To be continued. >.<

NEXT:

Chapter 3: The uneasy feeling

************