Chapter 7: Tears of a Dragon Slayer

******************

I don't own Fairy Tail. FAIRY TAIL is Mr. Hiro Mashima anime work.

Thank you Mr. Hiro Mashima for the wonderful anime series of Fairy Tail.

--------

Comments and Suggestions are highly appreciated. Arigatou! :')

------------

******************

******************

Let's START! ^_^

Chapter 7:

*nervous*

******************

Chapter 7:

"F-Father. Why?" Aya asked as her eyes fiercly looking to Zeed. "WHY!? Am I no longer useful!?"

"Yes." and after what she heard her eyes filled with tears. "You're just good as a magic source." he said.

"I understand." that's the only answer they heard from Aya as she let her body and magic slowly absorb. "I'll help as a source of your magic if that makes you happy."

Sensu suddenly regain he's concious after hearing what Aya just said. "A-Aya." his weak voice said silently. "Master! Why!? You can atleast take mine if you need magic source. Just release Aya and Kyohime."

Master Zeed look fiercely to him and electrecuted him again. "YOU'RE MAGIC IS NOT ENOUGH! Actually both your magic and Aya's are just bonus." he grins. "So trying to be a hero is useless Sensu. I didn't know you change path and turn your back at me." as he lift Sensu's head while pulling up his hair.

Master Zeed move closer to Kyohime and said, "Kyohime Dragneel. I didn't know I can fool you easily. Well it doesn't matter. You're magic is all I need. Then use it to crush your beloved brother." he laughs.

Kyohime wanted to answer. She wanted to shout "YOU LIED TO MEEEE!" but her body itself is unconcious. She can hear them but she couldn't respond or help.

"KYOHIME! KARYU NO TEKKEN!" as Natsu dashed towards Zeed. Hitting him on the back. Zeed casted a spell making Natsu fly away back top his team. "You bastard Fire Dragon Slayer!" he yelled.

"NATSU! Calm down a bit. We'll figure this out." Lucy said while helping Natsu to stand up.

"Yes. So don't rush yet. You might end up killing yourself." Erza added as she look to Zeed figuring out how they can attack and hit him.

Master Zeed laugh evily while staring at them. "Only few hours left Fairy Tail. And soon all of you will be just a typical villagers with no powers at all. Has nothing to do but to OBEY ME!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Kyohime POV

"N-Natsu?" I said as I'm trying to regain my memory. That's the only thing I heard from them while fighting.

Suddenly everything is black. I can no longer hear them or feel them.

I saw a bright white light. I walked into it and see a Dragon, a little boy with pink messy hair and me.

"Otou-san...Onii-chan..." I said as I stare at them holding my tears. I try to approach them but the image keep passing through me. Like as if I'm inside my memory itself.