Chapter 5: Divina vs Fairy Tail

******************

I don't own Fairy Tail. FAIRY TAIL is Mr. Hiro Mashima anime work.

Thank you Mr. Hiro Mashima for the wonderful anime series of Fairy Tail.

--------

Comments and Suggestions are highly appreciated. Arigatou! :')

------------

******************

******************

Let's START! ^_^

Chapter 5:

*nervous*

******************

Chapter 5:

Kyohime went outside the guild to meet Sensu and Aya.

"Yo Kyohime! What took you so long?" Sensu greeted her. "Too bad you didn't able to join us on our little fun with the Fairies." As he jump off the branch.

"You could see their faces in fear!" Aya said as she stands up from sitting on a rock.

"Sorry. I took a long sleep from my last mission." Kyohime said as she took off the hood of her white and red cape.

"Good thing you was able to get that book. The Central Library is full of magic and lacrimas." Sensu said as he was about to put his arm around Kyohime's shoulder but when he saw that her eyes is red he choose to not to.

"Don't underestimate a power of Dragon Slayer." Kyohime grins as she lay her back on the wall behind her.

"A Dragon Slayer?" Happy said to himself while still pretending unconcious. "I can't see her face!"

Kyohime suddenly sense someone is spying them, "What's wrong?" Aya asked as she pets Happy.

"Karyu no Hoko (Roar of the Fire Dragon!) as she breathes a long line of fire that becomes a large fireball directly on the bush almost near them.

There in the bush, the guards that are spying at them, went running away from their guild. "Let's get out of here!"

"That's harsh." Sensu said in shock because of Kyohime's sudden movement.

Happy is frozen on what he heard. "She's...a...Fire Dragon Slayer. Then... that means... " while shaking in fear.

"Don't be so softy Sensu. That could be your weakness. They deserve it after all. And besides, Today is the day that the world of magic will change. We will be the only strongest guild!" Aya said in excitement while hugging Happy.

"Right." Sensu said as he stares at the sky thinking deeply on his thoughts.

Kyohime suddenly noticed the blue exceed that Aya holds, "I didn't know you like cats?" asking Aya while poking Happy.

Happy feel a sweat drop.

"Huh? This one? No way! This exceed is our little hostage." Aya laughed as she put Happy on a bagpack.

"An exceed? It must be from a Dragon Slayer." Kyohime said silent enough but Sensu heard it. He knows how much Kyohime wanted to have her own exceed but their Master wouldn't allow her.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-