Suddenly a strong force shook the ground and threw us off our butts. Dazed and confused we stood up off the ground.

Eren: "W-What the hell was that?!"

We looked around and we noticed a couple of people in the center of the dirt road staring at something. Armin ran straight towards the crowd to see what they were looking at. The rest of us followed. Armin was now also staring blankly at whatever the rest of those people were looking at.

Mikasa: "What is it Armin?!"

We caught up, and looked ahead. A titan. About a few meters taller than the wall. It had his head poking out while It's hands were resting on the walls. A titan that was releasing steam, sixty meters tall, and was skinless.

Fynn: 'No way....that's!'

Lena: "The Colossal...Titan!"

We heard something that sounded like a huge explosion coming from the direction of the Colossal Titan. There were suddenly giant pieces of debris in the sky. Heading our direction. They landed in buildings and few of them even crushed people that were trying to get away. We then realized that It kicked a whole in the wall allowing the titans to enter freely.

Eren suddenly made a dash back to his house. I didn't see it, but some of those pieces of debris managed to land near Eren's house. We then followed leaving Armin behind. It was a nightmare. There were children crying and mothers screaming.

I couldn't help but think back to the dream I had of my hometown. Completely destroyed in the same fashion.

Fynn: 'It's just like...that dream...'

As we turned the corner there It was. The house was completely destroyed. Eren's mother, Carla, was trapped underneath the rubble that crushed and pinned her lower body.

Eren: "MOM!"

Carla: "Eren..Is that you?!"

Eren: "Fynn help me get this stuff out of the way!"

Fynn: ....

Eren: "FYNN HURRY!"

Fynn: "..R-Right!"

I then helped Eren and Mikasa get some of the wood that was on Carla. I turned around and noticed that my sister wasn't helping. She just stood there. She looked shocked. It was as If she couldn't move.

Fynn: "Lena?!"

Eren: "Mikasa, Fynn we're gonna move this piller out of the way. Ready?!"

We then tried to lift the big piller that was on top of her, but we weren't strong enough to even budge It. Yet, Eren didn't stop trying.

Eren: "COME ON GUYS HURRY!"

Mikasa: "We know!"

Eren: "MOVE IT!"

Carla: "The titans...they're here aren't they? FYNN! TAKE EVERYONE OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! RUN AWAY!"

Eren: "WE'RE LEAVING AS SOON AS WE GET YOU OUT OF THERE MOM! WE'RE NOT JUST LEAVING YOU!"

Carla: "My legs are crushed beneath the rubble...so even if you do get me out I won't be able to run. You understand...right?"

Eren: Then...I'll just carry you on my shoulders!

Carla: "WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS JUST LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER FOR ONE LAST TIME!!"

Our time would quickly be shortened when a titan began coming our way.

Carla: "GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Eren: "COME ON YOU GUYS HURRY IT UP!!!"

Fynn: 'At this rate....we're finished..!!'

Suddenly one of the stationary troops came out of nowhere with his swords drawn and charged the titan head on.

Carla: "HANNES DON'T FIGHT THAT THING!! TAKE THE KIDS AND GET OUT OF HERE!!"

My heart was beginning to beat fast and I was having trouble breathing. I turned to my sister again.

Fynn: "LENA DON'T JUST-"

She had tears flowing down her face. Her face had no emotion yet she was crying. She picked up a shard of glass and was preparing to cut her hand.

Fynn: "Wait...LENA DON'T!!"

Hannes: "HEY YOU TWO!"

We both turned our attention towards the soldier. He was carrying both Eren and Mikasa

Hannes: "C'MON LET'S GO MOVE IT!"

Fynn: "But...what about-"

Carla: "Go..."

I turned to look at Carla one final time.

Carla: "Please....go..."

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I quickly grabbed my sister's hand and we both began running with the soldier.

Lena: "Wait....we can't just leave.."

Fynn: "DON'T LOOK BACK LENA!"

Don't look back. I kept telling myself as we ran, because If I did...I would've transformed right then and there. In the end we boarded a very crowded boat. There were still so many people trying to climb aboard the ship. It couldn't carry any more passengers, so soldiers were denying passage onto the boat.

Then out of nowhere the outer wall of Wall Maria was destroyed. By an armored plated titan. It was the Armored Titan. It was done. Shiganshina was completely engulfed by titans.

I didn't get it. Why did Marley send Warriors a month early? Why...why did they have to go with such a destructive plan that could have potentially killed us? It just didn't make any sense. We were In Wall Rose now.

Inside a building that had a good amount of Shiganshina resident's. Eren, Armin and Mikasa we're together while my sister was sitting by herself with her face buried in her knees. As I looked around inside I saw two kids that looked familiar to me. I approached them and I saw the two kids that were responsible for all this. The reason why all of these people no longer have their homes.

The reason why Eren no longer had a mother.

Fynn: "Reiner....Bertholdt..."

End of Chapter 5