Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

You made your way to the cafeteria. You opened the door and scanned your card as you looked to see who was sitting in the hall.

"Y/n!" You heard a voice call out your name, you squinted trying to see who was calling you. You saw Kuroo sitting at a two seater table eating breakfast. You headed towards him and placed your bag on the ground beside his before sitting in the chair across from him.

"Good morning, why are you up so early?" You glanced at your phone, it was only 8:28 am.
"I could be asking you the same thing." He said back to you shovelling some scrambled eggs from his plate onto his fork and placing it in his mouth.
"I usually get up this early and go to the library on weekends." You told him.

"Nerd." He said back, causing you to kick him under the table. "Sheesh, angel--- y/n  why are you so violent?" He stuttered as he rubbed his hand against his shin. Angel. That took you by surprise but you pretended that you didn't hear his comment.
"I'm gonna grab a to-go box." You said getting up from your seat.

"Why don't you just eat here, the library doesn't open for another half hour." He said looking at you.
"Fine, are you going to the library too?" You asked him curiously.
"Yeah I got a shit ton of work to do." He answered cutting a piece of bacon up.
"Do you wanna go together?" You asked him, smiling.
"I was hoping you'd ask, yeah I'd like that." He said smiling back at you.

You walked away heading to the open bar buffet filled with breakfast foods and you gathered some on your plate before walking back and sitting in front of Kuroo, still peacefully eating his food. You sat down and stared at him a bit. He was wearing another black turtleneck, grey trousers and he had on black dress shoes. He had a belt on with a gold clasp and he was wearing his silver rimmed glasses. His hair was gelled upwards, the way his spiky hair usually was and his bangs elegantly swooped over his right eye. It was a very professional look, he dressed this way whenever he was on campus too.

You had to admit, he looked extremely attractive. He noticed you staring at him and you quickly turned your head pretending you were looking at something behind him. He smirked a little and went back to enjoying his food.

The two of you ate in silence and you looked down at your phone. 8:46 am. You looked up at him as you finished your food and he was on his phone. He finished a few minutes before you.
"Hey do you wanna start walking over now?" You asked him as he looked up from his phone.
"Yeah sure." He said getting up and grabbing his plate and your plate to put on the conveyor belt for dirty dishes. He came back and grabbed his bag and swung his arm over your shoulder as you walked out of the cafeteria together.

The two of you walked towards the library together talking about your plans for the week. You brought up Kenma and started talking about him, as a topic of common interest. You realized that you both knew Kenma the same way and it made you happy that he had other friends besides you. You cared a lot about Kenma. Kuroo's arm was still around your shoulder as you saw someone that looked like Eva and a group of her friends approaching the two of you. You quickly buried your face into Kuroo's side.

"Hi Kuroo!" You heard her voice call out as he walked past her.
"Oh you're Eva right?" He said back to her waving. She nodded her head as the two of you kept walking towards the library. You overheard her friends gossiping about the fact that Kuroo was clinging onto a girl and wondering if they were dating. When they were out of earshot you lifted your head and you looked at Kuroo, who had a worried look on his face.

"So you really haven't told anyone huh?" He asked as you pulled away from his body and continued to walk with him.
"Yeah, I haven't." You said removing his hand from your shoulders as you reached the bottoms of the stairs leading up to the library. You and Kuroo walked up the stairs and reached the front door, he held it open for you as you made your way inside and towards the elevator.