×Questioning Everything×

(Before we start I made adjustments to the characters because they resembled DID too much. I do not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or push along the stereotype cuz that was never my intention. However if I did put anything that offends anybody in this story that I did not catch please inform me about it. I want to make sure that everyone is in a comfortable environment. ( will also be trying to add trigger warnings for any triggering event) with that being said thank you for reading )

<A unknown Journal of Kokichi's >

I never believed in omens. They were something that I never quite put my faith in them. I never quite put my faith in anything. Yet, there was something about to day, something that told me, the storm of bad luck, for us all, was only just approaching. And it would stop for noone.

Something isn't right here... I can just feel it.

I am not going to lie, although that is my specialty, I have done some horrific things. Things I wish I could take back. Things I wish where just lies. Yet the things I did in the game,although they where lies, i can't take them back.

I want to express how sorry I am to everyone, yet my mind will not let me. This persona is stuck in my head. I feel as tho I have to act this way. Like the character that was created for me.

As much as I want to be me, he wants to be real. As much as I want to be hear we does as well. As much as I want to hate Shuichi for what he has done, he wants...

But I can't blame him.

I was once the same way.

Yet those day, they are over... or would like to believe so..

I hope for, his sake and mine, that doesn't happen again...

All I want is to be me. I want to be me. Bit how can I be me,

If I can't remember who I am....

-Kokichi Ouma

==================

Shuichi pov.
-------------------------

I jolt up from the bed. The only noises heard was the spinning of the fan above my head, the clock quietly ticking on the wall, and my own panting breath.

'It was a dream,'  I thought, still catching my breath. 'But then... why did it feel so real?'

I lay back on the bed. The light emanating from the window right by me on the wall proved it was morning, yet the light felt metallic, not real. But real doent feel real after living a life of falsehood.

I roll over to look at the clock... yet there is not a clock a see. Is that...

"Good morning sleepy head~ did you, sleep we-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"AHHHHHHHH-" I push the other boy on the bed where he handed on the tile floor, bonking the back of his head.

"Owie, that hurt.  That was not nice! You should be more respectful to your guest, especially when they are still injured. >:("

"Kokichi what the hell are you doing in my room! Or more importantly what are you doing on my bed!" I question.

"Chillax Saihara Chan~ I was scared. Too scared to even sleep. Even ultimate supreme leaders,  such as myself, gets scared sometimes. We are people too! =/" He looked at me as if he had been offended.

( yes I will be putting a face every time for him. You can stop me :) )

I roll my eyes, "But why did you come to my room?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

"Well nobody else knows that I'm awake and you were the closest person... 👉👈... so- yee✌:p"
I was not too sure if he was serious or not with this one. However I wasn't awake enough to dive down that rabbit hole.

"So what are you supposed to do, stay in here? it's not like I can walk you across the hall, everybody's awake."

"Uhh☝️...🤔... I didn't think about that...😓"

"Yeah... I noticed" I sighed. "I guess we are going to have to wait till they all go to breakfast... but that could be 12 before that happens."

"Oh- 😔 wait can we play 20 questions then?!? 😁" he asked, change his attitude so quick, it gave me a bit a whiplash.

(almost spelled quiplash 0-0)

"Y-yeah, I guess. If you really want to. But I feel like we know a lot about each each other" I slip down from where I was sitting on the bed to down to the floor as he sits criss cross on the floor.

"Are you sure about that. 😈"

"I don't know, is that a question?"

He scoffs, " I like this new you😏, the old saihara was boring 😴." For a slight second kokichi's face drops, before going right back to normal.

"I will start!" He said putting his finger to his lip. "Do you know what is really going on in this hospital?"

.
.
.
.

.

.
-
.
.

.
-
.

-
.

.
.
.

-

.
.

.
.
-

-
.
-
.

.
.
.
.

-

.
.

.
.
.

.

Danganronpa; Loving Hatred
Loading... 8%

...
So much for a consistent upload schedule
it's been a little bit over a month now
By the way I'm sorry if you can't see the Emojis in kokichi's text because sometimes when I'm on my computer I can't see them :/

My computer is old

However I hope you have a nice day< (0r whatever)... imma go get 4 hours of sleep PEACE out!

-Kenny Theulitimatedyslexic
Word count: 910
:p