𝟐𝟎

"Chapter twenty"

Play the song straight away☝🏼

8:46 pm

"Suna what the fu-"

You got interrupted by a pair of soft lips colliding with yours. His lips brushed against yours as he cupped your cheeks. You could feel his cold rings caress your flustered cheeks as he pulled you closer. You knew it was wrong but you couldn't resist his lips that tasted like strawberry possibly from his vape.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist as he tapped behind your thighs signalling for you to jump.

He held you by your waist and pushed you onto the bed topping you. You tugged on his hair causing him to groan as he rubbed your sides. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance so you open your mouth a bit letting his tongue slide in.

You gasped out for air pulling your mouth away. Your chest rose up and down, you were still holding onto suna's neck as he stroked your thighs and waist. You were starting at each other intensely trying to comprehend what just happened.

As soon as it hit you, you pushed him off making him fall to his side as you rapidly jumped of the bed brushing yourself off huffing. "I can't do this anymore" you growled rushing to the door.

As soon as you grabbed the handle, a large hand was placed on top of yours stopping you from going out. You rolled your eyes snatching your hand away glaring deep into Suna's grey/yellow eyes.

"Im done with all of this, I'm done with YOU" you screamed at him with tears in your eyes.

"This happens every time, every FUCKING time Rin!"

"Its always made up by kissing or sucking each other off isn't it? It's never talking through it or agreeing about it is it?"

"Is this how you solve your problems?"

"Are all your problems solved by touching and feeling me?"

"Hmm?"

"Is this really what I am to you?" you stated through your gritted teeth trying to prevent from crying even more.

You scoffed not hearing an answer from him but a 'tch' as he looked away rolling his eyes. You launched the door open then slamming it in his face as you hurried down the stairs holding onto your purse.

You made it downstairs looking around for anyone you knew but right now, you wanted to see Semi. You pushed past through the large crowds looking for a certain ash blond boy having no luck. You sighed giving up walking to the kitchen pouring yourself some yamazaki. You leaned back on the kitchen island taking a sip.

"Hey" you looked to see Semi standing in front of you with a beer in his hand and his other in his pocket.

"Hey" you smiled taking another hit of the Yamazaki. "I was looking for you"

"I was outside with Tendou he wanted to smoke a bit"

You hummed in response nodding your head slowly staring at the floor. Semi noticed your weird behaviour and walked up to sit next to you on the counter. "What's wrong?"

"How do you always know" you lightly laugh sipping your drink.

"You're just easy to read y/n" he chuckled swinging his drink a bit with his fingers.

A/n Pls tell me y'all know what I mean by that😐

"I think I just ended things with Suna" you mumbled biting your lip thinking of what to say next. Thankfully, Semi spoke up.