𝟎𝟔

"Chapter six"

𝟿:𝟶𝟾𝚙𝚖

You were still sitting on the armchair with Suna his arms resting on your sides. You were leaning your head back on his shoulder and your back on his chest with your legs curled up in a comfortable position. His legs were still spread out on both sides of your thighs and his head leaning back on the sofa chair. Ari and Akaashi were cuddled up together on the left side of the couch with a blanket over them. Bokuto was laying down on the other side of the couch with his hands on the back of his head and Atsumu was laying on Bokuto's lap. Osamu was on the floor leaning on the couch with his legs on the coffee table and Konoha was doing the same.

Atsumu chose the film 365 days. Yes that one. Osamu was disappointed and disgusted but let us watch because Ari found Massimo hot and Konoha along with Atsumu enjoyed the movie. You weren't really paying attention to the screen, you were zoning out to God knows where holding onto Suna's arms tightly as if something bad was about to happen if he let go. He chuckled at your unusual behaviour but refused to let you go. He looked down at your face that was resting on the crook of his neck and lightly smiled at the view. Your eyes were slowly closing and before you knew it, you fell asleep.

"psst" Suna looked to where that sound came from. It was Akaashi. He looked around the room to see everyone asleep apart from him and Akaashi. Ari also fell to a slumber in Akaashi's arms.

*ding* Suna looked at his phone to see he got a message from Akaashi.

Akaashi: Yo you wanna go outside for a bit I kinda wanna talk

Suna looked up at him with a *you fr?* face and Akaashi just nodded with a laugh. Suna nodded back at him but realising he had a problem. He didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful. Suna admired your sleepy face but then sighed and tried to untangle your arms from his as gently as he could.

He finally released himself from your grip and placed you down next to Ari where Akaashi sat earlier. The boys put a blanket over you two and smiled. The two boys went and grabbed their coats and walked out of the house.

"Here" Akaashi passes Suna a rolled up blunt.

"Thanks" Suna mumbled with the blunt hanging from his mouth lighting it. He passed the lighter to Akaashi so he could do the same. Suna inhaled the smoke as Akaashi started to speak.

"So you and Y/n?" He spoke up with the cig in between his pointer and middle finger. "You guys are a thing or what?"

"Uhh to be honest with you, i don't know bro" Suna says laughing while exhaling the smoke.

"Whatcha mean you don't know" Akaashi stated turning his head to look at Suna who just stood there with one hand in his pocket and the other holding the blunt in his mouth with 2 fingers.

"Eh it's kinda complicated, I don't know her that well but we seem to get touchy all the time or we either argue like we're biggest rivals" Suna sighed finishing the rest of his cig. "Atsumu called us toxic once it's funny"

"She's really pretty and we have a lot in common but she doesn't seem to like me so much"

"I've seen the way she looks at you when you guys were on the skateboards, today when you were cuddling and the other day Osamu told me how Atsumu found you guys that one night"

"You guys are just being pussies and don't know how to control your feelings, you might not think it but you can clearly see how you guys like eachother" Akaashi said patting Suna's shoulder.