𝟎𝟕

"Chapter seven"

"Ooo I want one" Suna says jumping off the bed walking closer to you placing his hands on your shoulders. "Also is that my shirt?"

"Yes it is." "And why the fuck do you want a face mask lol" Y/n leered with a smug face.

"Don't lol me and because i wanna take cute selfies with you" Suna smirked ruffling your hair walking towards the bathroom. You followed behind him to see what he was up to seeing him exploring your skin care bag.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Ooo what is this?

"Uhh you use it when you're on your period-"

"Don't you use pads for that?"

"Yeah but you could use that aswell"

"Ohh how do you-"

"Why are you rummaging through my bag anyways?" You ask crossing your arms leaning on the door frame.

"I'm looking for that face mask, where is it?" 

"Uh i left it somewhere on the sink!" You raised your voice a bit walking back to the bedroom. You slumped down on the bed grabbing the remote turning the tv on.

"Hey don't leave me, someone has to put it on for me!" You could feel that smirk on his face. You groaned and rolled your eyes walking back to the bathroom that was linked to the bedroom.

"What the fuck?"

"Pleaseee"

"Fine"

Suna sat down on the edge of the bathtub ruffling his hair back a bit so it's not in the way. You looked for your face mask brush in the drawer and took the rest of the face mask out of the packet. You slowly applied it on to Suna's face.

"This shit is cold ahh" Suna says grabbing your arm that was applying it with.

"Let go if you want me to put it on"

"Fine just warn me next time"

You slowly applied the rest of the face mask on his face smoothing it out.

"And done"

"Ayy come here" You were pulled into the middle blocker's arms nearly stumbling into the bathtub.

"What are you doing" you giggled into the crook of his neck.

"Come let's take some pictures" He says picking you up and walking you guys to the bedroom.

He took his phone out from his pocket and started taking some pictures. You quickly snatched it off him and took a cute selfie. You both sat up and looked through the pictures.

"I'm gonna post this one" he says pointing to the selfie you guys took.

"Okay, in 5 minutes you have to wash it off" you say walking back to the bathroom. You put yours on a bit earlier than him so you had to wash it off now. Once you were done, you put on some face cream and got a notification on your phone.

Suna🖤 has mentioned you in a story!