𝟎𝟗

"Chapter nine"

08:57am

Suna's pov:

I shuffled around my bed expecting to feel Y/n's presence but I was wrong. She wasn't here. I groaned trying to reach my phone that was placed on the night stand next to the bed. I grabbed it and checked the time. I decided to text Y/n.

Y/n

Suna: Umm hey where tf r u 😀

Y/n: miss me already?😏

Suna: don't get too excited

Y/n: I'm with Konoha and Atsumu in his room🧘🏼‍♀️

Suna: why tf-

Y/n:

Anyways I woke up again at like 4 and couldn't go back to sleep and they both were awake so we just hung out 😸

Suna: oh
Are they awake?

Y/n: nope and I doubt they will wake up anytime soon 🙄🖐🏼

Suna: come back here thennn

Y/n: I thought u said u didn't miss me😐

Suna: are you coming or do u want me to change my mind.

Y/n: 🏃🏼‍♀️💨

*seen*

I smiled at my phone waiting for Y/n.

Y/n's pov:

You sighed slowly getting out of bed trying not to wake up the boys. You put on some slippers and groggily walk out the door. You were quite tired, you only had like 3 hours of sleep. You strutted across the small hallway lightly pushing open the door where you previously slept with Suna. You walked in seeing the boy with messy hair laying under the covers with a tired expression.

You placed your phone next to his on the nightstand and slipped under the covers next to him. You turned you body to look at him where he was already looking back right at you. You gave him a small smile before shifting over to his side wrapping your arms around his torso.

Suddenly, thoughts from last night ran through your head. 'There's this girl' you question your actions thinking about how Suna could possibly like another girl. He said something like 'we don't know eachother that well' what if it's Ari? You then got interrupted from your thoughts by Suna who's lips were brushing against your ear as he kept whispering your name.