𝟏𝟗

"Chapter nineteen"

5:48pm

"Okay so which one is better? Red or white?" Ari questioned holding up a white silk dress with thin straps and a red slim dress with no straps.

"The red one suits you more" you muffled an answer not bothering to look up from your phone.

"Y/n you should come, you haven't gone to a party in ages you need to loosen up sis"

"I don't feel like it and he'll probably be there"

"That's the whole point girl show him what he's missing out on"

"And then you want me to just awkwardly stand there while you flirt with Akaashi?"

"Nooo we'll find you a cute boyyy" An evil smirk appeared on her lips as she bounced on the side of your bed placing her hand on your shoulder. You raised your eyebrow looking up at your best friend before muttering an answer, "Yeah no."

"I'm still with Rintaro"

"Yet you guys act like you hate eachother"

"Ari couples fight, its normal"

"No its not! You guys are toxic, especially Suna!"

"You talk to one guy he goes all yandere mode but then acts like he has nothing to do with you! and your stupid ass always goes back to him like y'all did nothing wrong"

"Why does everyone keep saying this we're fine-"

"I honestly can't keep defending you Y/n it's getting out of hand"

"We've been like this since we met Ari"

"That's the whole point, you guys have been toxic since you've talked"

"tch" you sat up from your bed walking up to your wardrobe picking out a slim black velvet dress with long sleeves checking it out in the mirror.

"You know what, I will go"

Ari stood behind you crossing her arms staring at you with a confused expression splattered on her face. Her blue strands of hair flowing across her eyes as she walked over to you placing her hand on your shoulder yet again. She sighed looking down for a second then forcing her head back up, her grey orbs looking into yours in the mirror. "I just want you to be careful with Suna, i suggest you stay with Semi"

"Semi will be there?"

"Yes"

"But why should I be careful?"

"There is a possibility he will be high out of his mind with Akaashi which will lead to bad things"

You looked at yourself and back at Ari nodding your head slowly.

"Get dressed and i'll do your hair when you're done" Ari stated walking out of her room closing the door.

You started getting undressed slipping into your favourite dress. You sprayed yourself with perfume and called Ari that you were done. The girl burst through the door whipping out a curler out of nowhere.

"I'm glad you decided to match hair" She referred to the blond strands you also had dyed at the front. You giggled as you sat down in front of your mirror watching your best friend standing behind you curling your hair.

"Soo are you gonna come smoke with mee" Ari spoke up peeking from behind your head as you cackled.

"Didn't you say earlier to be careful?"