𝟎𝟖

"Chapter eight"

04:16𝑎𝑚

Of course. You woke up and can't fall back to sleep. You looked back at Suna who was peacefully sleeping with his arm wrapped around your waist. You smiled at the view and caressed his cheek with your thumb. You gently unwrapped his arm and get out of the bed. You slipped on some slippers and quietly walked out the room using your phone as a flashlight.

As you walked down the hallway, you could hear weird sounds coming from Atsumu's room. You ignored it and quietly jogged downstairs. You expected Bokuto and Konoha to be dead asleep all splatted on the couch but you only see Bokuto sleeping with his leg dangling from the couch. You shrugged and walked to the kitchen. You took out a monster from the fridge and quietly opened it as you sat yourself at the kitchen island on a stool. You scrolled through your phone to see Atsumu was online. You squinted your eyes and decided to text him.

Barry B Benson

Y/n: why tf are u awake whore
Seen

Barry B Benson: could ask you the same thing 😐☝🏼

Y/n: where tf is Konoha

Barry B Benson: oh he's here with me dw

Y/n:

Barry B Benson:

Barry B Benson:

You sighed and stood up

You sighed and stood up. You turned your phone off and walked back upstairs. You decided to go to Atsumu and Konoha as you couldn't sleep. You didn't knock which made you regret your life decisions.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL LORD ASAHI TO MY SHIT IS GOING ON HERE" You whisper yelled hearing sinful sounds from Konoha's laptop. They both shot up from the bed slamming the laptop shut.