Saving...

***TW – sexual harassment***

Andy's pov:

I was standing in the line to the register reading a random Instagram post when this guy walked over to stand behind me ''are you last in line?'' I looked at him for a second, looked back to my phone and replayed ''yes, I am.''. he walked closer to me and I felt very uncomfortable. He was too close. He was way too close. I looked around to see if I can ask someone for help, but no one seem right. ''so... are you alone here?'' he asked, and I didn't answer. My lag started fidgeting nervously but other than that I was frozen.

''are you single?'' he asked another question and again I didn't respond. 'I have to get out of here. I gotta get out...' I thought to myself but couldn't bring my body to actually do something about it. 'why wouldn't he leave me alone?' I always read stuff about harassments in the news, but I never thought it could happen to me.

Robert's pov:

I walked into the store and looked for the milk. I wanted to make myself a cup of coffee, but I was out of milk. It was my first time in Seattle after a long time I lived in Montana, but when Luke called me and asked me to come back and be the new lieutenant of station 19 I knew It was a sign so here I am.

''milk'' I said quietly to myself when I found the it, I took a bottle and headed to the register so I could pay and go back home. But then I saw her, this beautiful woman standing in the line, there was a guy standing right behind her so I assumed it was her boyfriend or something and then she looked up from the phone and looked around like she was searching for something.. or someone?

The look on her face was telling everything. this guy defiantly wasn't her boyfriend and she needed help. I couldn't stand there doing nothing, so I walked over to her.

''hey babe I brought the milk you wanted'' I said when I was close enough to the both of then and they both turned around to look at me. She was so relived, and she forced a smile and said ''oh thank you baby!'' she grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand next to her, the other guy took a few steps back. ''And you are?'' I asked the guy looking directly into his eyes ''what?... oh umm.. no one. I was- I was just about to go.'' He said turning around and the girl and I watched him going out of the store and I noticed she was still holding my hand tightly.

Andy's pov:

The guy walked out of the store and I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding. Suddenly I looked down and noticed that I was still holding the hand of the guy who helped me. So I quickly let it go so it won't become weird. ''thank you so much!'' I said and finely let my self look up to his face, ok, he is cute. We made eye content and I smiled weakly. He was tall so he looked down to me and smiled ''of course. Are you okay?'' he replayed and asked ''it's not that obvious, you are the only one who noticed in almost 10 minutes. And yeah I'm fine''. I said and gave my credit card to the cashier.

''can I buy you a coffee or anything?'' I hoped he'd say yes, I wanted to get to know him. ''no, really, it's fine. You don't have t-'' ''please.. it's the least I can do'' I cut him off.

''yeah I guess coffee would be nice'' he said and payed for his milk. We got out of the store and started walking to a coffee place I knew was good and close by. ''I didn't tell you my name'' I said and to stretch out my hand ''Andy'' ''Robert'' he replayed quickly and shook my hand. ''so... do you leave around here?'' I asked him ''yes, I moved back here from Montana a couple of weeks ago and I live up the street. You?'' he asked me back ''I lived here all my life actually. But I just moved with my best friend from the academy''

''wait... what academy?''

I was a little bit confused ''fire academy. I'm graduating in three months.'' I said and looked up to him. ''well I don't know if it's a huge coincidence or if god sent me to you but I'm a firefighter too. I'm a lieutenant at station 19.''

''station 19 huh?''

I decided against telling him about my father being his captain. ''what did you hear about us?'' he asked me ''nothing.. I mean only good stuff, it is probably the best station in the city!'' I wanted to join station 19 when I'll graduate from the academy. ''there it is.'' I said when we got to the coffee place. It was a small place, quiet and could romantic sometimes. We set in a table inside and ordered coffees and breakfast.

After about an hour we finished eating and I felt bad sitting there without ordering anything else so I paid for the both of us and we walked out of there. ''can I get your number?'' he asked nervously and I was really happy and excited about it but tried not to show it on my face.  ''sure! I hoped you'd ask'' I said and took his phone from his hand, adding a new content and put only a number letting him decide the name. ''would you give me yours?'' I said handing him my phone so he could give me his number ''yes of curse'' he replayed and took my phone.

''well I guess I'll see you?'' I said and he immediately smiled and said ''I'd love that. It was nice to meet you Andy.''

''you too. Goodbye Robert'' I said, and a smile spread across my face by only saying his name. ''goodbye Andy'' he said, I turned around and started walking home, each one of us went his way. I looked back to take a look at him one last time only to find out he did the same thing I laughed to my self and kept walking.

-

I set at the dinner table with Maya when I got a message from Robert 'Hey Andy, it's Robert. I wanted to ask you if you would go on a date with me? I have a day off tomorrow so I if it works for you too I would like to take you to dinner.'' I smiled to the phone after reading the text and Maya noticed. ''so... who is the lucky guy?'' it took me a second, but I replayed quickly ''what? There is no guy...'' I lied. ''come on Ands I'm your best friend.. I know you and this smile? There is definitely a guy. So you better tell me.. rather sooner than later.''

She did know me. ''his name is Robert. We met this morning when I went to the grocery store.. he kinda saved me from-'' I stopped. I didn't want to tell her about that guy, I knew she would make a big deal out of it and I just wanted to put it behind me and forget about it so I skipped that part and continued ''anyway we went for coffee and talked for like an hour and it felt really good. So, we exchanged numbers and now he texted me that he wants to take me out tomorrow so... yeah that's pretty much it.''

''pretty much it??'' Maya said almost yelling ''Andy that's amazing we have known each other for all this time and you were maybe on like one or two dates!'' she was super excited for me it was super clear and I liked see her like that.. happy. It was true obviously, I usually don't date but I wanted to do it with Robert.

''what am I supposed to answer him? I'm suck at this kind of stuff...'' ''give me this'' Maya said taking the phone from my hand and she started typing while she is saying out laud what she is writhing ''I would love that! I'm busy tomorrow until seven pm, so eight will be good.'' I was so embarrassed, and I covered my face with my hands laughing ''don't you dare send it!'' I said chuckling ''woops... to late'' Maya laughed at me ''you didn't...'' Maya just nodded biting her lower lip ''Maya!!'' I didn't know if I was mad at her... no I was thankful I'm really bad at this and Maya is way better, so it helped.

''oh my...''

''what?'' she didn't respond ''what happened? Maya!'' I got nervous. What kind of person says something like that and then stops? ''Andy'' ''what?'' I said with an angry tone ''you have a date tomorrow!!!''

''oh my god'' I was super excited and also shocked he texted back so fast ''wait what did he write?'' I asked her. She just gave me the phone so I would read it my self 'tomorrow at eight it is, I'll pick you up. Can't wait to see you' he is so cute... 'I cant wait to see you too..'' I replied and looked up to Maya with a huge smile all over my face.

-

A/N: hey everyone! First of all thank you so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed it.

Sexual harassment is horrible and I hope none of you would ever have this kind of experience. If you see a situation like this from the side pls do something... I know it can be scary but even if you don't want to intervene, you can call someone for help.

Let me know what do you think in the comments and if you want a part two about their date..

xoxo