"He is in good condition now, and he is awake. Tovenaar is with him. Don't get him too worked up. We will be outside if you need us." He said and then waved his hand at the rest of the staff to follow him. They did. Then the entire wheel walks in together with Tambry and Grenda. Tate was also invited as he was also one of the group that found them, but he didn't want to be involved too much. And Tambry was the closest nurse to the wheel. They walked into the almost empty tent and looked at the bed that had been taken in by the now somewhat cleaner man. He had long black hair and slightly tinted skin. He had pouty lips and a round soft face. He seemed to be on the taller side and used to be in good physical shape but now he looked more like a bag of bones. He was covered in bandages. He seemed to be in his earlier 20ths. Everything looked human, except for his eyes. They seemed to be black but sometimes they shifted into a milky white. Tovenaar seemed quite worried about his state and kept asking him things in a language that none of them had heard before. It wasn't anything like the demon tongues they normally heard. Ford was on high alert at the eyes. The man was calmly smiling at Tovenaar and answered him softly and in a sweet voice that seemed to calm him down. Then he looked up at them and smiled. Nobody but Tovenaar noticed that he was gripping the blankets extremely tightly.

"I assume you have some questions?" The man asked. Ford was startled by the sweet sound and authority his voice brought with it.

"Umm, Yes I do." He replied. He cleared his throat. "First who are you? Why did Tovenaar risk his life and cover for you? What's up with the eyes? And can we trust you?" He immediately bombarded the weak-looking man. He looked at him and he seemed to be thinking about how to answer this. Then his eyes went white for a good moment. Then his eyes looked at Tambry for a moment. Then his attention went back to Ford. He smiled and he looked quite attractive.

"Sorry I can't get up for a proper introduction as is a costume for where I am from. But my name is, Oculi Praedicere. I know my parents weren't very original. Tovenaar can perfectly explain himself. My eyes... hmmm how to explain." He says looking deep in thought. Then he looks at Tovenaar and says something in that odd language. They exchanged a few sentences. Then Tovenaar starts to talk.

"Well, I'll explain for a bit. I haven't come in a few weeks because they were suspecting that someone was the spy in my battalion. Then I had to cover a shift of an acquaintance and I met Oculi in his cell. He told me that they would figure it out soon. Today to be precise, at work. And of course, I didn't trust him at first. I mean he is, well was, Bill's favourite, pet/slave? I'm not sure. And Bill had him under constant surveillance if he wasn't with him. So maybe he was more of a threat than Bill is. Or a threat to Bill. And that might be why he was bound and or gagged. However, it was dinner time at the time of our conversation. So, he wasn't gagged." Then Oculi smacked him in the back of his head and huffs. It was a loud sound, and it surprised the group.

"Get to the fucki-... Get to the point, please. They don't need to know how I was kept. It was quite humiliating." He looked a bit flushed and angry at Tovenaar. They could see the scars on his wrists, ankles and even his neck.

"Ah, sorry I um didn't mean to... um, well anyway back to the story. He predicted that I was gonna get caught and killed. And as I said I didn't believe him at first, so he predicted some other minor things, and they all came true to I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. And I went back to him. He told me something that could safe my life me so I decided that I would help him as well. And then as I got him out of his cell I heard the announcement to find me. We ran, and ran, and ran. We were chased and 'shot' at. And the rest is history you all know." There was a short silence, but it felt quite long. Oculi looked a bit confused as well and he seemed to want to smack himself in the face. And he seemed to mutter something along the lines of why it had to be someone so stupid that saved him.