"So..." Theo started, she coughed a bit due to some smoke still in her lungs as she passed the pipe to Cooker, "what did you all do while I was gone?"

Cooker snorted next to Theo and Theo scowled, elbowing Cooker's side. Theo's attempt at being subtle had miserably failed but Cooker wasn't helping matters by laughing at her. Xyra looked over from where she had been staring at the dancing fire and she raised an eyebrow at both of them.

Cooker reached out a foot and kicked Xyra's thigh lightly, "aye, what did you do Xyra?"

"Are you taking the piss?" Xyra leaned back on her elbows, "I was stuck in a bed the whole time."

"Aye, but Uncilo came to visit you. That was something," Theo prompted, attempting to get more out of Xyra, like who she was with the whole time she was stuck in bed.

"We already spoke about that," Xyra said and reached over to take the pipe from Cooker, "he wants to see you, by the way."

Theo groaned a bit, "Figures. He must have a four-page list of things to lecture me about."

"I'm sure you'll be fine," Xyra said, unhelpfully.

"Aye, I'm sure I will be..." Theo said, not looking directly at Xyra in an effort to appear more casual, " So, was there anyone else that came to visit you?"

Cooker laughed out loud this time, not a little snicker any longer, and Theo put force behind the punch that connected with Cooker's arm.

"Ow!" Cooker yelled and rubbed her arm.

Theo glared at her advisor and squinted her eyes in an attempt to tell Cooker to shape up or they would lose valuable information. Cooker turned to Xyra, an indignant look on her face.

"I told Theo that Navi didn't leave your side the whole time you were in the infirmary and she is trying to ask about it because she wants to know if you are together," Cooker said.

Theo gasped and pushed Cooker over but Cooker didn't even fight it, she laughed and let herself fall back onto the sand. Xyra just laughed at the both of them, clearly not sober, and handed the pipe to Theo.

Theo took it and took a small hit, "You and Navi, is that a thing now?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" Theo raised an eyebrow.

"We didn't talk about it."

Theo groaned, "Riva help me, she was by your side for all that time and you didn't talk about it?"

"I was preoccupied with other things, like a broken leg."

"Just fucking talk to her, alright? Say you will," Theo pushed because if no one did then Xyra would let everything go unspoken forever.

"I'll be on a ship with her for three cycles. I'm sure it will come up eventually," Xyra brushed it off.

"Xyrabellis, you will speak to her when we get back," Theo said and stared intently at her first mate. Cooker got the hint and sat up to do the same.

"Aye, you will do that," Cooker added.

"So be it," Xyra sighed, a bit of drama added to it, "enough about me. Cooker? What did you do? You were barely around to visit me."

"Oi, absolutely false!" Cooker threw her hands up then reached for the pipe, snatching it into her grasp, "I visited you plenty, you were just too high to notice I was even there."

"What else did you do then? When you were not tending to your best friend and the person who has nursed you to health since we were kids," Xyra asked and it was Theo's turn to laugh at Cooker.