8pm - 10pm

ARE YOU BORED YET - WALLOWS (FT. CLAIRO)

"Good feeling? I've never heard that before," This girl look's a lot different than how she acts. But for some reason, I loved it. "Are you sure it's not just because I'm really good looking?" I smirked at her to see if I could get an entertaining reaction.

"That could have played in my decision making..." She winked at me and then took one hell of a bite of her ice cream. Then she did the unthinkable... she started to chew it... like real food.

"You did not just do that! How in the world can you do that?" Whoever bites their ice creams, are pure psychopaths.

"What? This?" She proceeded to take another bite and return the smirk I gave earlier.

"I'm sorry, I don't think this is going to work out." Pretending to start to get out of my chair. I just waved my hands, "Just kidding!"

We both laughed for a little while. She had a very cute laugh; It might have made my heart flutter a bit.

"Why were you wanting to look around? Do you not live around here?" I mean, of course, she didn't, or else she would most definitely know her way around.

"I just moved here. I moved from a farm," Her emotion faded, so I knew she missed her old home, but then it lit up again, "But this place is really amazing. Fresh starts are always very nice."

"Yeah, I can understa-" And just because why not, I had another coughing attack. I tried to swallow it down but, it just decided tonight it would throw a whole concert.

"Are you ok? Do you need some water?" She leaned into the table. I was hunched over, trying not to cough on anything other than my elbow and the floor.

I nodded and looked up at her; She looked worried. She raced up to the counter. The worker had already had water made, so she grabbed it off the pick-up counter.

"Thank you! Here Victor, take this," She handed me the water which I tried not to spill. After giving one huge cough, I finally stop for a second to breathe and also take a sip. Once I took a sip, I started to calm down. "Are you ok?"

"Uhh yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I just choked on my spit on accident. Sorry." She gave me a weird look but shrugged it off.

"Alright, whatever you say." She sat down slowly and then got all comfy. She was very beautiful; She had beautiful long, shiny, raven hair. It looked perfect on her.

Not only was she beautiful, but she was so... nice. I don't know how to describe it. It felt like we've only been talking to each other for 5 minutes but somehow a small conversation about plants, animals, tacos, candy, and wizards, and bikes, hiking, and so much more... well, I guess it's not small at all.

It felt like I've known her forever, but I've only known her for a few hours... It feels amazing. Hanging out with her reminded me of a concert; The vibes were immaculate and everybody is having the best time, but the greatest thing is I can feel she's having fun too. I don't know why she would talk to me, but damn am I glad she did.

She started to present me with another hmm face. I didn't know what was coming; She was very unexpected. Was it going to be a weird insult? Maybe a compliment?

"If you were to, accidentally kill somebody, what would you do?" She clasped her hands together and just smiled.

The question didn't scare me. To be honest, I felt more comfortable than ever. I swear if I ever heard that question come from anybody else I would be straight away, what the fuck? But- but with her, it wasn't weird.