Epilogue Chapter 3

Chloe opened the door, thankful to find her parents stood there smiling and holding two big bags of presents. "Thank god you guys are here", she breathed a sigh of relief and showed them into the house.

"Are you okay, honey?", Liz handed her jacket to her daughter, noticing the flushed look on her face. "Where are my grand babies?"

"They wanted to help Beca get the garden ready for the party but I think it's actually making the process take a lot longer time than it should", Chloe rolled her eyes hearing laughter and shouting coming from the back garden now.

"Why? What are they doing out there?", Scott heard the little screams of laughter get louder when all of a sudden two very small and very wet children ran towards him.

"Grandpa!", they shouted before hugging his legs, still giggling.

"Why are you two soaking wet?", Scott crouched down, holding their hands now to stop them from running anywhere and making more of the house damp.

"We were helping Mom fill up the swimming pool", Charlotte started speaking, her red hair starting to stick to her cheeks.

"And then she started to spray us with the hose and chasing us around the garden", Liam shouted, jumping up and down his bright blue eyes shining back at his grandparents.

"Oh for god sake", Chloe crossed her arms, rolling her eyes again as she mumbled.

"Why don't we go upstairs, give you a quick bath and change into your birthday outfits", Liz took a hold of Charlie's hand, smiling sympathetically to her only daughter as she started to lead them upstairs.

"Yes!", both kids shouted excitedly again and Scott held onto Liam as he jumped into his grandpa's arms ready to carry him upstairs.

"Thank you", Chloe whispered to her parents before turning to make her way outside in search of her wife. Walking down the back porch steps the redhead spotted her music producer now setting up chairs around a long table that would be set up for all of the kids to sit around later on. "Did you really have to get the kids soaked only a couple of hours before their birthday party is meant to start?", she spoke up as Chloe got close enough to know that Beca would hear her.

"Shit", Beca whispered under her breath before slowly turning round to see her wife's arms crossed. "They were meant to run straight upstairs to get changed, I swear", she cautiously walked forward to stand in front of Chloe, "I'm sorry but it was just too tempting", the brunette wrapped her arms around Chloe's waist.

"You're lucky my parents turned up to get them changed because there is no way I was about to do that for the second time today", Chloe mumbled before leaning forward and kissing her softly. "I missed out on the fun though it seems"

"Well.. there are other ways that we could have fun and get you just as wet", Beca winked before smiling at her wife, laughing at the way Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Your lines need to get better", the redhead smirked. "Maybe you're losing your touch after all of these years"

"Are you saying I don't do it for you anymore Mrs Mitchell?", Beca raised an eyebrow before leaning in close to leave soft slow kisses against her wife's neck. "We both know that no one else can make you feel the way I do", she mumbled before moving up to leave a long kiss on her lips instead.

Chloe moved her arms to wrap around her music producer's neck, instantly deepening the kiss to start a small make out session in the backyard to make use of their time alone.

"Ew! Get a room!", the sound of someone shouting made both women look up to see Sophie, Jason and their little girl Brooke staring back at them.

Beca rolled her eyes, pulling away from Chloe a little, "How did you even get in here?", she called back.