Mari exclaimed, referring to her own injury one time. While the two of them talked and laughed, Hero was looking over at them, a small smile rising on his lips.

"HEADS UP!"

Hero looked forward, immediately getting hit in the face with a basketball, stumbling backwards.

"OH SHOOT-"

"Hero! Are you alright?!"

Hero held his nose as he looked up. The first thing he saw was (Y/n) and Mari, looking down at him with a worried look. Kel quickly ran over, apologizing many times while Aubrey ran to find an ice pack.

"I-I'm okay! Just... Ow..."

He said, slowly standing up with the help of Mari and (Y/n) helping him.

"I GOT THE ICE PACK!"

Aubrey called out, holding it up to Hero's nose on her tippy toes. Everyone was gathered around, watching as he lightly pressed the ice pack on the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry, Hero..."

"It's okay, Kel! It's my fault. I've been spacing out lately... A lot..."

He said as he glanced over at Mari and (Y/n). They all decided that it was time to relax back inside. Aubrey, Kel, and Basil tried their best to make the couch and the pillows fluffy, as well as getting a blanket.

"G-Guys, I'm alright..."

He said with an awkward laugh, being pulled to sit down on the couch.

"Although they're doing a bit too much, it's rather adorable."

"I agree!"

Mari and (Y/n) whispered, watching as Sunny walked over with the cat, plopping her down on Hero's lap. Mari and (Y/n) had to sit on the floor since the others sat on the couch to try and comfort Hero, only to fall asleep beside him. Hero whispered to try and have a chat while not disturbing the others.

"So... College, huh?"

"Too soon to be thinking of that..."

(Y/n) said with a sigh.

"Aw, (Y/n)."

Mari said as (Y/n) leaned back, their face displaying a sour look. All they did was close their eyes as if to fall asleep, trying to blur out their words about the future. Mari knew (Y/n) disliked the thoughts of growing up, thus she started helping them become comfortable and more prepared. (Y/n) would eventually fall asleep as Mari and Hero whispered, head tilted back. Hero looked down at (Y/n), tilting his head a bit to have a better look at their face.

They were certainly asleep.

"Mari?"

"Hm?"

"(Y/n) is asleep on my leg..."

Mari looked over, standing up.

"I'll get a blanket!"

She said as she quickly moved away.