Baby 4 Baby

Didn't proofread ✍️ * just dropped it 🌚

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"You okay?" Jayda asked me for the thousandth time since I had been up, I nodded running my hand through her hair. "I missed you" she pouted kissing all over my face "I know baby, you've been telling me since I got home" I couldn't help but smile as we made eye contact, she pecked my lips before laying back on the side of me. "Baby I need to ask you something." I spoke after a moment of silence making her groan before nodding and sitting up to face me.

"Okay go ahead." She pursed her lips staring up at me, "How do you feel about moving out of Atlanta? Before the babies come?" I asked using my thumb to trace over her facial features, one thing about it, my baby was definitely blessed. From the face, to the body, down to the personality.

She bit down on her bottom lip, something she did a lot when she thought about something long and hard. After a few seconds she returned her gaze back to me sighing "Will it make you feel safer?" She raised her perfectly arched eyebrow, I nodded patting the top of her head "Very much, now get off of me." I told her causing her to smack her lips but nonetheless she still moved giving me space.

"I'll talk to Dominique about it though, most likely he'll say yes.. because it's you." She mumbled the last part rolling her eyes, I smiled standing up from the bed stretching "If you jealous just say that." I teased her as I walked into the bathroom with her hot on my trail, "I'm jealous." She responded so casually, I shot her a look through the mirror as I propped my phone up on the sink getting ready to do a few TikToks.

"Jealous for what? You have no reason to be jealous." I told her focusing my attention on finding that one sound I had came across when I was in the hospital, I spent all my time learning that dance, and I had finally just gotten it like yesterday.

"Yes I do, since our trip to the mountains when that incident happened where I was wrong, you've been acting real different with me." She spoke struggling to climb onto the counter, I shook my head helping her onto the counter before pressing the timer on the TikTok. After the three seconds was up here we go by Santana began to play and I did my lil dance before saving it to my drafts. I then slid my phone into my sweatpants pocket before grabbing Jayda's face pecking her lips.

"How have I been acting different?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her. She bit her lip before responding "You've been acting like you don't like me anymore or something, every time I touch you, you brush me off. You show favoritism rather you notice it or not." When she finished my heart was high key hearting, lord knows I love her with all my heart. I felt like a horrible ass fiancé in the moment because I never even realized that she felt that way.