Baby 4 Baby

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Asiaaa! We got shit to doooo!" I yelled out in a singy tone, we had an couples interview to attend and her slow ass is taking her precious time and shit. "I'm done damn, always rushing me." She said coming out of the room, I bit my lip at her outfit "You too good ta be true" Baby spoke my thoughts making me agree "On god" I added grabbing her hand, she blushed covering her face. I moved her hand before pecking her lips, "come on, I hope y'all asses know me good too because if y'all get up here and embarrass me I know some" I spoke playfully as we walked down the stairs.

"I do know you, and we need an elevator god damn." Asia spoke out of breath, I looked at her with a the fuck face making her suck her teeth "Them lil bitty ass stairs?" Baby said shaking his head "it's because y'all are used to them damn stairs." She complained as we walked out of the door, she set the alarm and locked the door.

We got into the waiting car and the driver started to drive. I wrapped my arm around Asia pulling her into a kiss, she kissed back for a few minutes before pulling away. "Always touching on me" she said smiling while shaking her head "As I should, Babeee" I said turning to Baby, he looked up at me "wassup?" He asked and I seen he was about to post his pictures I took earlier. "I love you" I smiled and he smiled "I love you too, Aye Asia, we still on our agreement foe lata?" He asked and she nodded

Our agreement is that after the interview Asia is finally going to go public on all social media's except the ones she don't want to be public on but like her Instagram and shit is going to be public. I'm going to announce my pregnancy anddd yeah, Asia is just finally accepting what's coming with dating celebrities.

We talked and played around until we got to the interview. We got out of the car and was immediately greeted by fans waiting outside of the building, I looked over at Asia who looked nervous? But she was smiling and talking to some fans, "How old are you Asia?" Somebody asked her, Baby held her hand while I took pictures with some of the other girls. "22" We finally made it into the building though.

We were now sitting down in some chairs, "Are y'all ready?" The lady asked and we nodded, she signaled to us that the cameras was on. "Wassup GQ I'm Lil Baby" Baby started off "I'm Jayda" "And I'm Asia" "This our couples Q&A" Baby finished off, "Aite who first?" He asked shuffling his cards, "I'll go." I responded and they nodded, I grabbed my top card reading it before smiling. This should be easy for them.

"When is my birthday?" I asked looking back and forth between them "September 25 that's easy" Asia answered making me high five her "You know it." I replied making her laugh. "Okay.." she said looking at her card.

Time skip:

"No Jason!" I heard Asia yell while Jason and some more kids sprayed her with the water guns "you trash at fortnite" he said before throwing up an L then doing a fortnite dance in front of her, she smacked her lips and pushed him down but not too hard shit ion think it would've hurt him either way it went her little weak ass. She couldn't hurt a damn fly, most she'll do is cry. "Boy you better get cho ass on somewhere because I'm better then you, didn't I get two kills? How many you got? Oh exactly" she said walking past me, well she was about to until I pulled her into my lap.