Baby 4 Baby

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚, 𝐀𝐊𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚, 𝐀𝐊
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

We walked down stairs with Jayda behind us, we reached the kitchen with everybody else and sat down. Ari sent a confused look "Y'all okay?" She asked and I nodded "Yeah we good." I answered making her nod and talk to Jayda, Toya, and Tae while Baby talked to the men. I was just in my thoughts. I hate people in my business especially when it comes to my relationships. We could not be speaking at all and I would still say we good because it's not nobodies business but ours.

Since yesterday shit has been mad... awkward I guess. Baby and I forgave her before bed when she apologized but shit as been weird because I for one felt some type of way but at the same time I don't. I'm just a little hurt but I understand where she coming from, she has bad trust issues and I would too if I was her. But it's not her first time coming at me sideways like that, and that bitch word just pisses me off. I understand she has issues but we all do. She don't at all ask how shit is effecting me or how I feel, I defended him because I studied him. I could tell when he's lying and when he's not, I could tell when she's lying and when she's not.

She doesn't take the time to listen to anything, she just straight up assume a lot and I cannot deal with that shit at all. I went through it my last relationship and I won't do it again, that leads to a toxic ass relationship and I'm not for it.. not again. I have issues too, I hate when people yell at me, I hate when people call me out my name, and don't walk up on me.

My ex kind of fucked my head up a little when we was together, I used to let all of that shit slide until I finally got away from his abusive ass. I started to find and love myself again so I promised myself to never let that shit slide again. The day I met Jayda and Baby at my job, he showed up trying to bribe a bitch into coming back to him. Brianna made him leave though, I'm so thankful for her crazy ass.

Jayda rubbed my thigh making me break from my thoughts, she sent me an concerned look. "I'm fine." I said lowly to where only she could hear, I moved her hand off me making her sigh sadly. That kind of made my heart hurt, "Um, I'm going back to the room to make sure we got everything together, this was good Ari thank you bestie." Jayda said getting up, Ari nodded giving her a smile. Jayda made her way upstairs, Baby and I looked at each other. He mouthed to me 'go' I sighed standing up too "I'll go.. help her."

I stood up and made my way upstairs while baby stood up grabbing me and Jayda's plates. I jogged up the stairs to the room we was staying in and opened the door to see her sitting in the middle off the bed crying, my heart was hurting like hell again. Like literally my heart was hurting. I quickly walked over to the bed climbing in and pulling her into my arms, "Why are you crying mama?" I asked wiping her tears "Because you don't even like me anymore, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it." She cried and I sighed rubbing her back.