Baby 4 Baby

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 , 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 , 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Last night I deadass woke up in the middle of the night to Jayda screaming and moaning, macaroni like sounds, skin clapping, the headboard hitting the wall and all. I was shocked because I thought he was playing. I ended up falling back sleep but it was weird how I fell back asleep. Jayda held my hand while getting hit from the back, I realized it took skin contact from one of them to help me go to sleep.

But this morning I woke up to Jayda kissing all over my face, I whined making her go down to my neck. She started kissing and sucking on my neck, I let her until she gripped my thigh. The grip she had made me wet and how close she was to my center, I closed my legs tightly and opened my eyes. She smirked at me before smacking my ass and sitting up. "Good morning mama." She said innocently, I stared at her before getting up. I'm not much of a morning person, I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine with the extra toothbrush and shit baby had gave me last night.

When I finished I changed into the clothes he told me to put on before walking back into the room seeing Jayda. She looked up from her phone and mugged me "Come here." She said and he tone wasn't as playfully as it usually was, I walked over to her and she took me by surprise when she started choking me. I bit my lip before stopping

"What's yo problem?" She asked tightening her grip, I shook my head "Nothing" "Fuck you can't speak back for? I hate when people ignore me. When I'm speaking to you speak back." She said making eye contact with me. I could tell she was big on eye contact. "I'm sorry, I-I" she slid her other hand to my hair pulling it, I moaned on accident making her bite her lip. She got a whole nigga, hell is she doing?

"You what?" She asked pulling it harder, I winced trying to grab her hand "I'm not really a morning person now stop that." I said smacking her hand down, "this my real hair." I added rubbing my scalp "and? Also I don't give a fuck about none of that so we gone try this again, good morning." She said wrapping her arms around my waist "Good morning" I said leaning down pecking her lips. I think I'm feeling her and Baby, I need to back myself up from them because I don't know what the hell going on and it's way too soon.

"Hm, that's what I thought." She said making me suck my teeth like baby. "I thought you was nice, on social media you all nice and innocent. You mean." I said trying to move her hands but she fell back on the bed making me fall on top of her, I straddled her and she placed both of her hands on my ass. "Social media is social media, it's deceiving as hell. I'm only mean to people I'm in a relationship with." She said making me raise my eyebrow.

"I'm not in no relationship with you, you got a man." I said shaking my head she gripped my ass making me whimper "Stop, you gone make me act up." I said making us both burst out laughing "You not in a relationship with us now but you will be soon, you have a say but you really don't." She said making me look at her. "And what do that mean?" I asked running my hand through her hair.