Prologue

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I pushed Jayda's hands off of me before taking a step back. She had heard cheating rumors about me again from off Twitter and the shade room, they weren't true but in her words she couldn't trust me because if I cheated two times before, I could make it a third time and lie to her face. She sounded a little off in the head so I decided to tell her that "You sound dumb" I said shaking my head, she leaned back before punching me dead in my mouth. Jayda's never hit me before, usually she would cry and take me back. I was shocked as I tasted the blood leaking into my mouth.

I wiped the blood off my lip and looked at my hand before looking back at her, "On Loyal Ian even cheat on yo ass. Move." I said pushing past her, I pushed her harder then I actually meant to making her trip over her foot and fall. I sucked my teeth before helping her up and scanning over her body to make sure I didn't hurt her, last thing on my mind was to hurt her.

I would never hurt her intentionally, I forgot how much smaller she was to me before I pushed her. "My fault man you good?" I asked and she nodded, Jayda knew I wasn't good with showing my emotions. I was definitely emotionally scarred by past, I think I'm out of luck. "Yes.. I'm sorry for accusing you but.. how your old bitch fucked up your head, you're doing the same to me." She said making me stare at her, that shit hit deep. I didn't even know I made her feel like that. I felt bad as fuck.

"I'll make it up to you, go get ready. Right now." I said making eye contact with her "fine." She said giving me a small smile before turning to go upstairs, it was still early in the day around 3 some. Jayda didn't like me spending money on her that much since she had her own but I still went out of my way to go big for her whenever. I pulled out my phone and called some people up to set everything up for us, I even called our driver. That lady was cool as hell though.

When I finished I made my way upstairs to me and Jayda's room before closing the door behind me, I kicked my shoes off not even caring where they went because I wasn't wearing them anyway. I heard the shower running so I decided to go ahead and go in there. I took my jacket off and sat it on the floor before sliding my phone out of my pants pocket and to the dresser.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 & 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚'𝐬
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞:

Baby stared at Jayda through the glass shower doors, he stripped his self down until he was completely naked. Jayda still hadn't noticed that he had came into the bathroom with her. He watched for a minute more as she danced and sung in the shower as her loud speaker played Beyoncé dance for you, to Baby the scene was indescribably sexy as hell. She was teasing him without even knowing it, baby felt like he didn't deserve Jayda.