Island Of Darkness

Începe de la început

The Ninja then get up to leave. But Wu stops Lloyd and Lacey.  "Not you two, Lloyd, Lacey." He states.

"Ah, seriously?" Lacey said loudly.

"Are we still doing this?" Lloyd questions, annoyed.

"Wu is right. If you two were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the Final Battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks." Misako sighs.

"Hahaha, jealous?" Jay questioned smugly.

Lacey scowls at him, muttering under her breath, "Lucky."

"Well, I could use some help around the shop. We should get working on vehicles that might help give us a fighting chance." Dr. Julian spoke up.

"Remember, Garmadon doesn't know we're on the Island. It's imperative that you stay out of sight," Wu orders the four original ninja.

"Of course, Sensei. Don't worry. Have you ever known us to veer from a plan, huh?" Jay asks, raising an eyebrow.

Misako, Wu and Lloyd give them unamused looks.

Lacey cocks an eyebrow, almost mockingly. "Really, you really wanna say that?" She questions, crossing her arms.

"Ninja-" The guys start to yell.

"Shh! Not so loud. Are you trying to get us caught?" Wu snaps.

"-go" They whispered.

"Ugh," Lacey groans.

_______________________

At Garmadon's camp, a Stone Swordsman brings in a box of Dark Matter.

The Stone Warrior speaks in a different language.

"What did he say, General Kozu?" Garmadon questioned.

"The mining, they've dug to new depths and have struck Dark Matter." General Kozu replied as he grabs the box and brings in to Garmadon.

"Amazing. The most powerful Dark Matter," Garmadon stated.

"He also says they have lost many Stone Warriors down the Mouth of Eternal Shadows just to obtain this one piece." General Kozu says.

"Then tell him I'll throw him down myself, because I need one thousand more just like this one to make my Ultimate Weapon." Garmadon scowls.

"I will see that it is done," General Kozu replied with a nod.

"They respect you. This is good, but I feel a shift in the balance," The Overlord said in it's raspy voice.

"Huh? Should I shaken my fist more? Maybe dramatically thrown over a table, or kicked over a-" Garmadon starts.

"No, you myopic mortal! The Ninja. I cannot see them, but I sense their presence." The Overlord interrupted.

"Here? On the Island? I will alert all the warrior back. If they are here, we'll find them. They would be fools to set foot inside anywhere near my camp." Garmadon said with a scoff.

_________________

Lloyd, Lacey and Julian are building the Earth Driller.

"Thank you, Wu. If you could fetch some more creek water, that should pretty much do it " Dr. Julian said.

Lloyd then notices Wu and Misako staring at each other. He frowns, making a face when he sees tge endearing look his uncle has for his dear mother.

Lacey raised an eyebrow. Did he also notice it? Good, he probably didn't like this either.