Part 9

(Emma's p.o.v.)

I slowly started to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up i looked around the room to see Hope sleeping next to me and my father in a chair that was sitting by my bedside asleep. I smiled to myself knowing they didnt want to leave me alone. I'm so lucky to have a family that loves me as much as they love me. I decided that getting up and getting into new clothes was a good idea so I quietly got out of bed trying not to wake anyone when i hear a phone vibrate i look at my desk which my phone was sitting on and quietly walked over to it to see that i was only out for a night which was good but i jumped slightly when i heard my father say...

Klaus ~ hey your up? How are you feeling?

Emma ~ I'm fine dad thanks for asking.

Klaus ~ shouldn't you be resting?

Emma ~ no I'm fine just felt drained of my magic and then out of no where i felt all my power corse through me like never before. I felt powerful and then everything went dark so I'm assuming i passed out last night?

Klaus ~ well yes, Ashley has been Draining your power and putting it into herself just to make sure she doesn't die. But i assure you that she has been taken care of she will never ever hurt you again.

Emma ~ thank you so much dad. I dont know what i would do without you.

Klaus ~ no problem my youngest daughter.

(3 weeks later)(Emma's p.o.v.)

Me and hope have become best friends and Ariana loves her and they also have become bestfriends. Hope has met Jake and she thinks he's a nice guy who will treat me right although he has yet to meet my family. That's gonna be extremely weird when he has to meet my family. i was pulled out of my thoughts when hope and Ariana were waving their hands in front of my face like I wasn't responding which apparently I wasn't.

Emma ~ hmm, what?

Ariana ~ i said i know that your already boyfriend and girlfriend with my brother but he's planning on taking you on a date. He said he was gonna ask you tomorrow at school.

Hope ~ so i took it upon myself to ask dad if Ari could spend the night tonight and he said yes!!!!

Emma ~ wait Ari is spending the night tonight?

Klaus ~ yes she's allowed to spend the night as long as her parents are okay with it.

Ariana ~ i called my mom she said that i could spend the night but I'm gonna have to go home to get some clothes.

Rebekah ~ oh please its auntie beks time with hope and Emma which means were going shopping and your already like my niece so your totally invited!!

Ariana ~ wait really? Does that mean i get to call you auntie beks?

Rebekah ~ umm of coarse. I just adopted you as my niece.

Ariana ~ yay!!

Emma ~ well shall we get this show on the road?

Hope ~ yeah can we go shopping already!?!?!

Rebekah ~ lets go me and Ari will be waiting in the car while you girls say goodbye to your father.

Emma ~ okay.

With that auntie beks and Ari went to the car while me and hope ran up to our father and hugged him saying.

Emma ~ love you.

Hope ~ bye dad.

Klaus ~ love you too girls be safe.

Emma & Hope ~ we will

We then got into the car with air and auntie beks and headed for the store to go SHOPPING!!!

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

The girls just left with Rebekah when i heard the doorbell go off i was confused at first cause i didnt know who it would be but decided to yell.

Klaus ~ someone get the door will you.

Kol then responded with

Kol ~ why dont you? You got legs.

I was about to snap something back at him when Elijah said

Elijah ~ please no fighting ill get the door.

I heard Elijah open the door and say

Elijah ~ hello can I help you?

??? ~ hello I'm sure you remember me from school I'm jake. And I'm looking for Emma's father? Is he available to talk?

I then walked up towards the door and said

Klaus ~ depends what do you want to talk about?

Jake ~ I'm Emmas boyfriend but i know that your in her life now and i just wanted to ask for your permission to continue dating your daughter. And i was wondering if i could take her on a date tomorrow.

I was shocked that this kid was wanting my permission to date my daughter or well continue dated my daughter. I was happy he would ask me.

Klaus ~ depends—

But before i could continue Elijah cut me off by saying.

Elijah ~ what are you intentions for my niece?

Jake ~ i assure you i mean her no harm. She just makes me happy and makes me a better person. And i cant imagine my life without her

Again I was gonna say something when this time kol cut me off

kol ~ well what happens if we let you take her on a date and someone comes for her? Huh? What are you gonna do then.

Jake ~ protect her with my life and get her to call you. But i assure you if they want to get to her they would have to go through me.

Klaus ~ fine. One more question then.

Elijah ~ did she ask you to ask us for permission?

Jake ~ no she doesn't even know I'm here.

Freya ~ guys stop interrogating the kid.

Klaus ~ ive thought about it and if you have her back on time and keep her safe then you have my blessing.

Jake ~ of course. Ill have her back in time and unharmed.

Elijah & kol ~ then you have our blessings too

Freya ~ okay if you dont want her to know you came just yet then i would leave she's on her way home now.

Jake ~ okay have a good night everyone.

(3rd p.o.v.)

The girls got back home. And since they were all worn out they said goodnight and headed to bed. Not knowing that Jake had made an appearance at the Mikaelson home.