Part 2

(With the Mikaelsons) (hopes p.o.v.)

(Middle of the night)
(Hopes 'nightmare')

I woke up gasping at what I just saw. And the next thing i know my father is by my side to make sure I'm okay.

Klaus ~ Hope are you okay? What happened?

Hope ~ I'm fine...it it was just a nightmare..

Klaus ~ are you sure hope you look pretty freaked out right now.

Hope ~ I'm good dad. I'm just gonna go back to bed.

But she wasn't alright she just watched a girl get abused by who she assumed to be her father. But nonetheless she fell back asleep unknown to her what would happen the next morning.

(Morning)

I just got out of bed and got dressed into some jeans and a light blue shirt. I tossed on some makeup and braided my hair then went to the living room where I found my father sketching, my uncle Elijah reading, aunt Freya reading her Gilmore's, aunt Rebekah doing her nails, mom seated next to Uncle Elijah on her phone, and uncle kol looking at himself in the mirror with a glass of blood in his hand.

Klaus ~ good morning hope how are you feeling?

Hope ~ Goodmorning everyone, and I'm good.

Elijah ~ goodmorning sweetheart.

Kol ~ morning darling

Rebekah ~ morning

Freya ~ morning sleepy head

Hayley ~ morning hunny

They all went back to what they were doing so you decided since it's a Saturday anyway so you don't have school you would grab one of your favorite books and read it. Not knowing a painful vision is coming.

You grabbed the book and opened it to the page you left off then went to go sit down when you were pulled into a vision.

??? ~ hurry you don't want to be late for school do you?

??? ~ no sir.

??? ~ listen here little girl just because your mother loved you doesn't mean I have to I mean I wanted you dead when I first heard your mother was pregnant but of course she wanted you and named you Emma which is a stupid name by the way. But I'm paying for you to go to school so get your act together and get to school

The man then grabbed her head smashing it onto the table that was in the room. The girl I now know to be Emma said.

Emma ~ I'm sorry Mr. Mario it won't happen again

Mr. Mario ~ it better not now go.

The next thing i know I'm pulled out of the vision and in pain. I look around me to be met with my family all looking at me worried.

Klaus ~ Hope what happened? Your bleeding

That's when you took notice that blood was dripping from a cut that was in the same spot as where Emma had. But it quickly healed.

Freya ~ Hope what'd you see?

Hope ~ I need to find her and save her, no one should ever go through that!

Everyone looked at me like I said something that didn't make since but I quickly grabbed Freyas hand and pulled her into the vision I had just saw when the vision ended freya said

Freya ~ I need blood from Hope and Klaus now.

Klaus ~ why what's going on?

Freya ~ the girl, Emma, she got abused by someone I'm guessing is her mother's husband. She didn't look like him though. She looked like you Klaus. Blue eyes, blonde curly hair she looked like a spitting image of you. We need to find her she's been getting abused I don't know how long for but I do know that's she's your daughter, Klaus.

Klaus ~ no that's impossible, how old was this girl?

Freya ~ maybe 15

Klaus ~ no the only person I'd slept with was....

Elijah ~ was Ashley Marie

Hayley ~ is it possible she could've had your child?

Rebekah ~ I mean she left 16 years ago maybe because she found out she was pregnant?

Klaus ~ what? Why would she keep this from me? Let's find Emma.

I watched as Freya did a locator spell with mine and dads blood she stopped when the blood stopped in Tennessee.

Kol ~ looks like Klaus's unknown daughter is in Tennessee.

Klaus ~ can you show me the vision you saw?

I nodded and everyone held hands as they entered my mind to see the vision. When the vision was done my father simply said

Klaus ~ pack your bags, we're going to Tennessee.

(Next part will be the Mikaelsons leaving New Orleans and looking to find Emma)