Backstory

Years ago it all started when my mother got with the big bad hybrid. She knew he had a daughter but she didn't care. Soon after they met he had proposed to her which of course she had said yes but little did they both know that Ashley Marie was pregnant with their child. But of course some thing would have to go wrong cause anyone the original hybrid loved would be in harms way. A few days after he proposed to Ashley she found out she was pregnant but before she could even tell him someone from her past had showed up and took her it wasn't hard for him to get her alone seeing as he was her bestfriend. But little did Ashley know he would hold her captive and take away her freedom. He threatened her saying he would harm the ones she cared deeply for. So she did as he said even if that meant never returning to the love of her life, Niklaus Mikaelson. For 16 years she lived by his rules but finally she decided to go behind his back to call her love but unfortunately as soon as she dialed his number getting ready to speak Jefferson the guy who forced her into marriage with him. Killed her. Unknowing to Jefferson at the time that his step daughter Emma Lee (Mikaelson) Marie had watch him kill her mother in cold blood. After the funeral for her mother Jefferson would abuse Emma yell at her then tell her that if you didnt get the best grades in school he'd kill her best friend.