Chapter One~ Because My not so Great Life

Hey i really want this story to be awesome so please cote! anyway its the New Year!, its boxing , you caught me, ribing you but who cares !

hint hint i don't celebrate christmas!!! so New year is all i get! oh well, i wanna hear how your christmases went!!! and what presents you got best present gets a dedication!!!

Chapter One: Because of my not so great life

“Please take a seat ma’am and fasten your seat belts,” he smiled kindly and lead me to my seat, I followed him through the rows of endless seats of children with their parents, adults with family and friends, couples hands looped with each other endless happiness…

And there I was sitting I the furthest corner of the plane by a window watching helplessly as I travel to a place I initially hated… Deep voice… America.

Why?

Because of my not so great life, I was abandoned by my father when I was born because he had found ‘true love’ with a maid in London, a year or so later he vanished mysteriously off of the face of the earth, my mother looked after me like any caring mother would up to when I was ten… then she remarried and never spoke to me or looked at me in the same caring way…

She got pregnant of course, that’s what newlyweds do… so she gave birth to a boy, but it also took her life, but what hurts the most she had a choice…

Because of the baby’s health and size they told her it would be best to have an abortion because at birth it was guaranteed to kill her…

---

“Mother,” I waited for any response, I had never talked to my mother since I was ten, nd now I was standing in our living room at 11:45 pm, she nodded weakly, I would never have noticed her nod if I wasn’t looking for it.

“Mother, you have done all you can do. Give the baby up so you can live again, and not like a robot that is controlled by John! You have a say too. It’s your life or the baby’s, which one will you choose?” I took the wine glass out of her hand obviously there was no wine in it but she’s been drinking so long that even having the glass in her hand comforts her.

She finally looked up at me… The moist pathway from her eyes to her chin indicate that she was crying way before I entered the room…

“Mother, it’s me or the baby,”

As soon as I said that I felt large hands grab the top of my pyjama shirt, and riveted me around…

“How dare you make her choose between a pathetic loser or my child, my precious child that will complete this family,” his eyes filled with rage, his breath of alcohol- probably Jack Daniels, he struggled upstairs dragging me behind him.

I knew all too well what was coming next…All too well

---

I didn’t realise but I had just spaced out of almost half the flight…