A bunch of people-Caleo and Frazel (no mist)

PS that's my fav Caleo pic ^^^ 

:) I couldn't help myself, I needed to write a Caleo chapter. THEY'RE MY OTP! I LOVE THEM! Just be prepared for a lot more Caleo chapters. 

NEXT ONE WILL BE JASPER/JIPER! (Hopefully)

Mrs. Martin's (history teacher) POV:

I watched as the 3rd-period kids walked into my classroom. Most of them were either nerds or jocks. As they went to their seats, I opened my computer and got the PowerPoint for today's class ready. 

"Hello, class. So, we have a new student today. Calypso Nightshade, please stand up and tell us something about yourself," I said, looking at my students. Three of them- Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, and Leo Valdez- looked a bit excited. 

A girl with pale skin and caramel-colored hair stood up, looking disgusted at Jack, the jock (Jack the Jock) sitting next to her. "Hello, I'm Calypso. No, not the one from the myths, OBVIOUSLY (mhm). I like gardening and I was...um...homeschooled, so I don't really know how to do things at a normal school," she said. I nodded.

"That's alright, maybe we can get someone to show you around later?" I said. She nodded and sat back down. "So, today we will be learning about Calypso. Technically, she's real, but she's imprisoned on her island," I said. Calypso Nightshade frowned, but then started drawing in her notebook. I don't think she was even listening. I ignored that and continued teaching.

                TIME SKIP! TIME SKIP! WE ARE NOW AT THE END OF THE CLASS.

At the end of class, I asked to talk to Calypso N (I'll just call her that for now).

"So, Calypso, I noticed that you weren't paying attention in class today," I said. 

"I already knew all of that stuff," she replied, looking at her textbook.

"Did you learn it when you were homeschooled?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that, yeah," she answered, still not looking at me.

"Ok, then how old is Calypso?" I asked her. Calypso N looked at me and then replied,

"More than 3000," she replied, closing her book. 

"Where does she live?"

"Ogygia."

"Did she ever get off of her island?" Calypso N glared at me.

"Yes," she answered. 

"No, she didn't," I corrected. Calypso N's frowned.

"Yes, she-" she was cut off by Hazel Leveque, who pulled her into a hug. 

"Cal! You didn't tell us you were coming to this school!" she said. 

"Uncle Z said that there were some...people that we needed to bring to CHB," Calypso N replied. Hazel nodded and pulled Calypso out of the classroom.

Uncle Z? CHB? What's going on?

Jack the Jock's POV:

Hot new girl? (I think it was in ToA, but I don't think Calypso likes to be called hot) She's mine, back off. 

Hey, idiots, it's me. Your King. Jack Brosville (idek anymore. I've gone crazy). Captain of ALMOST ALL OF THE SPORTS TEAMS AT CALCULATORS HIGH(I was staring at a calculator, don't judge)! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ME?! (Because I live under a rock, duh. AND I'M PROUD OF IT) 

Ugh, whatever. I have dirty blonde hair, midnight blue eyes, and a tan. I'm HAWT! I know. I claim to be a son of KRONOS! Because he's a titan. Not a stupid god. He's awesome, he's the titan of hotness, love, and wisdom. (deep breaths so I don't kill this guy). Oh, did I forget to mention that the gods are real? Yeah, they are.