Beomgyu is distracted by his thoughts because he saw Soobin's reaction to the accident. He knows that it triggered his friend's trauma due to the same thing that happened to Soobin's loved one.

Beomgyu stood up when he notices that they are at the bus stop in their neighborhood. He held Soobin's trembling hands to get out of the bus. It looks like Soobin is walking lifelessly. His eyes are in total shock that made Beomgyu extremely worried.

Beomgyu decided to walk him home and to make sure that he has calmed down before leaving his friend. Luckily, Soobin's parents aren't there yet, and he assisted his friend towards his room.

Beomgyu caressed his back, attempting to console him. "Soobin, don't be afraid. I'm always here for you, and I'm sure that he will come back soon". He said, referring to Soobin's boyfriend, who got hit by a car five years ago. His boyfriend is still in a coma, and he is blaming himself for what happened.

"I-it's my fault! Maybe it won't happen when I didn't argue with him on that day! He is still in a coma, and I'm afraid that he will die sooner!" Soobin burst into tears. He is bearing the feeling of being scared and lonely for a long time. He doesn't want to be hopeless, and he's afraid that the machine is what keeps his boyfriend alive.

"Don't lose hope! He is fighting for his life because he still wanted to be with you, right?" he cupped Soobin's cheeks.

"He will be sad if you keep on blaming yourself. We will pray for his recovery, alright?" Beomgyu did his best to convince him.

Soobin nodded, and his shaky breath can be heard. Beomgyu grabbed a glass of water that his friend drinks.

"Take a deep breath, just like this." Beomgyu made his friend follow him. Soobin takes a deep breath, feeling better than before.

"You're doing great, and I'm sure he is doing his best, too! I hope that you two will meet sooner!" Beomgyu wiped Soobin's tears using his handkerchief. Then he engulfed Soobin into a warm embrace.

"T-thank you," Soobin said, hugging his friend back.

Beomgyu grabs some ice cream on Soobin's fridge. His friend loves ice cream, and it is effective in cheering him up from tough moments.

After eating a chocolate ice cream, Soobin leans on his shoulder. Meanwhile, Beomgyu is humming a song while fidgeting his fingers to his phone.

He is searching on google about angels. "Is there an angel who is wearing an all-black outfit? Because he looks like an angel, not the scary skull-headed death who is escorting the dead people." he thought.

He bit his lips, trying not to feel fluttered from thinking of Yeonjun's handsome face. He is distracted from his thought when he heard the soft snores from his friend.

Soobin fell asleep on his shoulder, and he thinks that it's time for him to leave. He gently laid Soobin on the pillow, careful not to disturb him from resting. He went out of the bed without making any noise.