'He's a lot stronger than before. His stomach was pretty hard when I landed on it. Must be working out,' I conclude in my head.

With me still on his shoulder, Hiroshi turns to face the group of four who were just staring at us the whole time, watching our little play. He looks Haruki and Kaji dead in the eyes and stares for a moment, right before saying, "Nakayama. Kaji. Please make sure you both complete the homework for tomorrow," which surprises me. Hiroshi then turns and walks back to his motorcycle, allowing me to see the four eyes looking back into mine. I look over to Mafuyu and remember I can't walk him home.

"Uenoyama, please walk Mafuyu home. We don't want him to get lost, do we?" I politely ask him as we walk out of hearing range, not allowing me to listen to his response. "So, they're your students?" I ask, slightly shifting on Hiroshi's shoulders, his arm around the back of my knees keeps me from falling.

"Yeah. Why were you hanging out with them?" he questions me in a protective matter.

I lightly laugh at his tone. "I stalked their bandmate with my friend, then watched them play some music," I say, summarizing the whole night, making Hiroshi laugh as he puts me down.

He hands me a motorcycle helmet and I put it on easily, knowing this was not my first time riding his motorcycle. As he checks to make sure I've got all the straps on properly, I lightly shoo his hand away, showing him I was fine. Slightly smiling, he puts on his own helmet and staddles the bike, starting the engine. I put my leg over the bike and sit down, holding onto his waist. As I hear the engine start, I see him turn back to face me and start to talk to me through the helmets, connected by Bluetooth.

"Wanna go for a little ride? Right before I left work, I got a message from Mom saying that she was really tired from work and that she was heading to bed early," he asks. My face starts to turn into a smile, loving the idea. For some reason, I've always loved driving at night. Even though more accidents happen, it's hard to beat the feeling of driving through the city and seeing all the lights on, making the city seem completely different.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaim before I start to feel my stomach rumble. "Did you bring any food?" I ask, hoping he might have something.

"Since I lived with your fatass for 10 years and have known you for 17 years, I know you always get hungry around now, so I stole some sandwiches and pop from the cafeteria," he replies, sounding proud of his actions.

"Cool. Can you turn on some music? Anything will do," I ask, knowing the experience of driving at night is only enhanced when you listen to something. With a nod, he turns some switches on his bike and we begin our ride.

(Life Goes On by BTS. Video at the top for reference)

As I hear the beat start, I feel all my problems wash away as I feel the wind blowing on my hoodie.

Eoneu nal sesangi meomchwosseo (One day the world stopped)

Amureon yegodo hana eopsi (Without warning)

Bomeun gidarimeul mollaseo (Spring didn't know to wait)

Nunchi eopsi wabeoryeosseo (Showed up not even a minute late)

Baljagugi jiwojin geori (Streets erased of footprints)

Yeogi neomeojyeoinneun na (I lie here, fallen to the ground)

Honja gane sigani (Time goes by on its own)

Mianhae maldo eopsi, yeah (Without a single apology)