"I guess. But it's not just singing. When we write, we're drawing from the same pain. We both know how it feels to lose our moms. Odette knows that too."

"Do not make me cry. I'm having a really good eyeliner day."

"It's just... Luke is hurting so much, I wish I could help him."

"Maybe you could write him a song! That would make him feel better!"

"Oh my gosh, Flynn, you're a genius!" She started walking towards the exit.

"Julie, you still have class."

Julie turned around. "Right. Like I said... genius." She chuckled.

---

Reggie and Ray were sitting at the kitchen table. Ray had his laptop open.

"Hmm... Wow!" Reggie said. "Ooh, I like this one. It's got a good composition, buddy."

Alex popped in next to Reggie, let out a loud sigh, and asked, "What are you doin'?"

"Eh, I needed a pick-me-up, and hanging with Ray always does the trick."

Alex looked at Ray who was staring at his computer and asked, "Does it? Okay."

Carlos walked in holding a box and said, "Dad, I have a ghost update."

"Okay, this could be interesting." The ghosts looked at Carlos.

Ray looked up before saying, "Really? Come on, Carlos. We've talked about this."

"I know you're not a believer, but listen to this."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No."

Reggie smiled and pointed to Carlos. "You go, little man."

"After Julie played with her hologram band last night, I couldn't sleep."

"Those songs do get stuck in your head," Ray commented.

Reggie glanced at his bandmate. "He likes our new music too."

"Ah, still doesn't count," Alex muttered.

Carlos continued. "I learned on YouTube that ghosts haunt because something's bothering them. So to get rid of them, you gotta find out what crawled up their ghost butts!"

Reggie giggled. "He said "ghost butts.""

"Language," Ray warned.

"Sorry," Carlos apologized.

"Sorry," Reggie said at the same time.

"So, I searched the house for clues on who used to live here. And I found a bunch of old stuff in the garage. What I learned is we're being haunted by a ghost... who had a dream." Reggie and Alex looked at Carlos.

"Okay," Ray replied.

"A dream that never came true." Alex and Reggie began getting nervous. "A dream that was cut short... by a tragic accident." He stood, making Reggie and Alex even more nervous; both had wide eyes.

Without looking back, Alex said, "Okay, you... don't actually think..."

"Our house... is being haunted... by a very talented... chef." Reggie and Alex let out a relieved sigh.

"Looks like somebody fell asleep watching Ghost Hunters and Chopped," Ray teased.

"You know how there are two restaurants in LA that claim they've invented the French dip? Guess what I found in this shoebox?" He pointed to the shoebox. "A recipe... for a third French dip!" He pulled out the recipe card.