13

The boys, Willie and Odette sat at the table as Willie watched them eat food.

"Oh, pizza, man, I missed you!" Luke exclaimed.

Odette smiled happily. "That's one way to say it."

"Reggie, are you kissing that meatball sub?" Alex asked.

"It's what you do with the things you love!" Reggie cried.

Odette laughed softly and rolled her eyes in amusement.

"I take it you're all enjoying this feast?" Caleb asked as the crowd cheered. "So many delicious sights, so many tantalizing sounds, but your eyes still hunger for more! Something sweet, something savory! How many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?" Odette and the boys raised their hands. "Ladies, let's show our guests how we do dessert. A one, two, three, four!" Several dancers and a singer came out as Caleb was scat singing. They broke out into another dance number.

Willie joined as the boys hit Alex's shoulder while he looked at Willie. The boys and Odette stood.

Reggie offered his hand to Odette and she accepted.

Dancing with Reggie shocked her more than she thought and she nearly passed out.

"Whoa, catch her!" Luke cried.

Reggie caught Odette before she could pass out and Alex asked, "You good?"

Odette nodded. "Yeah, thanks."

Reggie, Odette and Luke walked off, leaving Alex alone.

Caleb walked up to Alex and said, "Come now. You can't be the only one at the party not dancing."

Alex held a hand up. "No, I... I know. I'm just... I'm looking for Willie." He glanced back.

"Dante, Fuego..." Caleb called, "meet Alex." Dante and Fuego linked arms with Alex. "You're welcome."

"Whoa!" Alex exclaimed before chuckling.

Caleb continued singing. He caught Willie's eye and motioned for him to leave.

Alex noticed Willie and said, "Come over!"

Willie looked at Alex and left to obey Caleb.

Alex was lifted into the air.

Reggie danced with Odette and Luke danced with a twin.

"Oh!" Caleb said as the clock struck midnight. "The haunting hour is upon us!"

"Oh-ooh!" the crowd cheered.

Odette's eyes widened. "Guys, it's midnight!"

"Dude, dude, we lost track of time!" Luke cried.

"Not right now, man!" Reggie said, spinning Odette.

Odette pushed Reggie back. "Reg! We were supposed to be at Julie's school at nine!"

Reggie registered her words. "Oh, shoot. That's right. Maybe we can still make it."

"Where's Alex?" Luke wondered.

"Up here!" Alex said from the ring above them.

"Alex, we forgot-"

"Julie; I know! This place is -- one sec -- this place is some kind of time warp."

"Poof yourself down here, Rocky Horror," Odette said.

The four ran to the front and Caleb stopped them.

"Gentlemen, lady, what's the rush?" Caleb asked. "The party is just getting started. You have eternity, after all."

"You know that girl that can see us?" Reggie asked.