Chapter 12: My memories. But with you in it (M)

Warning: This chapter contains a mature content. You have been warned.

‘You’. And just like that, the greatest poem was written. In one word.”

•Third  POV•

“How can I know which one is you?”

Jimin asked the wolf, while applying some medicine on the wolf's leg and gave him some water when they had reached Jimin's grandmother's cottage.

Jungkook's golden eyes were scanned at Jimin's face, before his gaze dropped to the ground. Landing at Jimin's wooden basket where the red ribbon was tied around the holder. And Immediately, Jungkook sniffed at the red fabric.

Jimin hummed. Focusing on the red ribbon before he finally got an idea. “How about I tie this ribbon around your neck? Will you be okay with that?”

Jimin untied the red ribbon and wrapped it around the wolf's neck as Jungkook purred. Loving the feeling of the ribbon around his around his fur.

“There.” Jimin said while he smiled. “This will help me to know which ones are you. You know? There could be other wolves wondering around. I don't want to be mistaken and gets eaten.”

Jimin stated the obvious, as he pet the wolf's mane and brushed his hand on Jungkook's ears. Seeing Jungkook leaned into the touch.

The image was playing non stop on Jungkook's head. His fingers were playing with the red ribbon on his neck, as his eyes were staring at Jimin's beautiful face besides him on the bed.

He smiled. Placing a small kisses on Jimin's face and nuzzled onto him as Jimin let out a soft giggle. Opening his eyes slowly.

“Mm...Good morning.” Jimin said. Voice was still sleepy. The bedroom was surrounded with a bright sunlight as Jimin moved to sat on the bed. Groaning and stretching his body.

“Morning, Minie.” Jungkook whispered. Sitting up from his laying position as he wrapped his strong arms around the boy's waist.

Jimin smiled. Leaning into the touch as he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder and placed a peck on his cheek. “I want to take you out today. Since I don't have to go to work.”

“Out? As in going into the forest?” Jungkook questioned as Jimin laughed.

“No, not the forest. I want to buy you some clothes. And maybe some for me too. You know, since you've wrecked mine.” Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook made an ‘oh’ sound while nodding.

“Okay.”

“Alright. I want to take a bath...Do you want to follow me?”

Jimin asked while he stood up from the bed and began to stripped his clothes shamelessly from head to toe. And Jungkook can't help but admire the fine toned hourglass body and the Never mind tattoo on his lower ribcage.

“Hell yeah.” Jungkook breathed. Taking of his pants as Jimin held his hand into the bathroom. Locking it.

Jimin twisted the water tap as the water drops came rushing down towards his silhouette. His hands glided all over his body and brushed his blonde locks to the back as he smirked when he saw the way Jungkook gazed at him.