Chapter 3: No. Just no

"Remember this. The right person will never get tired of you."

•Third POV•

Jimin went towards the kitchen, and took a plastic bottle to filled it enough water to provide the red rose, as he placed it on the brown wooden table. And then, he went back towards his bedroom in an attempt to take a shower. Seeing Jungkook laid there, sprawled on the bed.

"Koo?"

"Yes, Minie?"

"Can you get out of my room? I need to take a shower."

Jimin said. Grabbing his white towel from his suitcase.

"Koo wants to follow you!"

Jungkook stated. A smile on his face, as Jimin frowned.

"What? Koo, no. I need to be alone in the bathroom."

Jungkook pouted. "But why?"

"Why?" Jimin smacked his head with his palm. Is he seriously asking that question??

"Because...I don't want you to see me naked." Jimin said, as he frowned again. Wait, is it the right word to explain?

Jungkook blinked twice. Sitting up to change his position. No, he doesn't get what Jimin was trying to say.

"Koo knows that you're still beautiful, even if you're naked." Jungkook said without feeling embarrassed, as Jimin's eyes widened. A blush were on his cheeks, as he squeezed his eyes shut.

No, no. What is it with this guy? Is he a pervet or something?

"Koo, please. I want to be alone, for now. You can...You can come back to me after I finished my shower." Jimin said. Praying that Jungkook will finally understood, as Jimin sighed in relief, when Jungkook nodded his head.

"Okay."

Jungkook said, as he went out off the room, as Jimin quickly shut the door.

This is unbelievable.

There's a weird creature. Inside his house. Right in front of him. And he wore his pants.

At this point, Jimin was sure that he couldn't get any crazier than this.

As he took off his clothes down to the ground, he walked towards the bathroom, as he filled the bathtub with water. Getting inside the slightly cold liquid, as he sighed. Resting his head at the corner of the bathtub. Thank god that he doesn't have to go to his work place today. Or else, he would've been really panicked despite all of the weird things that had happened from earlier.

He stayed there, cleaning his body for about 30 minutes, as he finally stepped out of the bathroom. Feeling relieved to know that Jungkook was listening to him to stay out of his bedroom. He went towards his black suitcase, as he crouched down, and took of a red t-shirt, with a black pajama pants. A white towel was wrapping around his waist, to cover his lower body, as he stood up, turned around, and-

"Oh my god!" Jimin flinched, when he saw Jungkook standing there behind him.

"Will you please stop doing that? God, I'm going to end up getting a heart attack..."