Chapter 5: That sad feeling in those eyes

“If someone stands behind you, protect them. If something stands besides you, respect them. If someone stands against you, defeat them.”

•Third POV•

As the night time came, Jimin drove his black Porsche back to his cottage, while his brains were thinking about the word that Yoongi had said to him earlier.

It felt like the older had clicked something into him that had made him realized something. All of this years, he had been dated a girl. All kinds of girl, actually. The most kind one to the baddest one. Although Jimin liked their attitude towards him, but none of them had send him this some kind of a spark to his soul. It's was as if like something was missing. And so, he would finally broke it off, and continued to live his life. But he would broke if off with peace, of course.

But right now, all that he thought about was Jungkook. It maybe seemed crazy, but Jimin felt like he already knew him like the back of his hand. And so does Jungkook. Hell, he never told anyone about his favourite flower, unless Taehyung. But still, he didn't think that Jungkook would met Taehyung before. And Jungkook seemed to have a good interest with the colour red too.

As he opened the door to his house, he immediately dropped his car keys on top of the brown ancient looking table at the living room. Expecting to hear the sounds of Jungkook, or seeing him walking around in the house.

But Jimin finds nothing.

“Koo?”

Jimin called his name. Searching for the creature inside his room. But all he finds were an empty bedroom. No sleeping figure on the bed.

Jimin frowned. “Where could he be?”

He thought. Stepping out of the bedroom, and walked towards the kitchen. Pouring down some warm water, as he felt a little worried. But then, he heard the sound of an opened door, as it shuts back.

“Minie! You're home!” Jungkook said, as he hugged him from behind.

Home. Yeah, this is his home, Jimin chuckled.

“Yeah, Koo. I'm home.” Jimin turned around, as he saw a warm loving smile, painting on Jungkook's face. And that alone had made Jimin smiled. “Where did you go?”

Jimin questioned. Sipping a little bit of the plain water to kept himself feeling hydrated.

“Oh.” Jungkook smiled. Although Jimin could sense a little bit of a pained emotions behind that smile, and sad feelings in those golden eyes . “I've been besides your grave all day.”

Jimin's smile dropped, as it was been replaced with a frown. “What do you mean? I'm not dead yet.” Jimin giggled, as Jungkook kept the same smile on his face, and shooked his head.

“You did.” Was all Jungkook said, as Jimin could see a spark on his warm golden eyes. “Do you want to go to my favourite place?”

Jimin smiled. “What. You have a favourite place?” The blonde said, as Jungkook nodded. Smiling cheekily. “It's out there in the forest. And it's beautiful, Minie. I want to take you there. Please?”

“But it's night time.” Jimin paused. “What if we get eaten by a wild animal?”

Jungkook shooked his head. “I've been here for a very long time. Wild animals here are not going to get us, if you're not going to disturb them. Usually, they only attacked your kinds because they feel afraid and insecure of their surroundings.”