Chapter 9: A wild ride (M)

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

"Life is too short to pretend that you're not into some kinky shit."

•Third POV•

Jungkook made his first move and leaning towards Jimin. Watching the boy in red closed his eyes. Feeling the touch of a soft thin lips molding against his, as they kissed each other. Their clothed cocks were brushing against each other while doing so, and  they both moaned into the kiss.

Jimin flung his arms around Jungkook's neck. His hand was gripping at the wolf's hair to pulled him deeper into the kiss, as he grinded his front against Jungkook.

"Ah~Fuck." Jungkook moaned. Feeling his crotch brushed with Jimin's as his breath began to hitched.

"Take it off." Jimin breathe, as Jungkook immediately slid his red oversized t-shirt from Jimin's body and tossed it besides them on the couch. They pulled out the kiss, as Jungkook licked his smooth body in a few long stripes. Making Jimin shivered in his touch while they continued to grind their crotch together.

"Ngh~" Jimin whined when Jungkook brought his nipple into his mouth. Softly sucking and biting it, as Jimin moaned while his hands gripped onto the wolf's hair. Jimin gasped when he felt Jungkook's big hard cock between his thighs. Biting his lips.

"Jungkook...I want to ride you..." Jimin voiced out. Panting while doing so.

"You've been wanting this for a long time aren't you?" Jungkook questioned, as Jimin nodded. "Enter me...” Jimin said, as he get off of Jungkook's lap. Pulling the wolf's black pants to the ground, as he pulled his own after that.

“Come on, Baby. Jungkook whispered in his husky voice. His long black tail with a white point was pulling Jimin to sat on his lap once again by pushing at his back. And Jimin didn't waste no time. Spreading his ass cheeks apart using his hands as he waited for Jungkook to entered him.

“What.” Jungkook breathed. “Don't want me to prep you first?” Jungkook asked, as shooked his head a no.

“It will hurt.” Jungkook stated. Feeling concerned as Jimin gave him a naughty smile. “I like it.” The Blondie said, as he took Jungkook's big length on his hand. Closing his eyes and moaned when he slowly let it slid into his entrance until Jungkook bottomed out.

“Haa~” Jimin panted, as Jungkook rested his hands on Jimin's hips. Waiting for the latter to adjust to his size. Jimin gazed his eyes towards Jungkook's burning gaze, as he whined. Grabbing his red t-shirt besides him, and wrapped it around Jungkook's neck just to pulled him for a kiss.

Warm tounges were swirling against each other, as Jimin began to moved his hips. Moaning in pleasure when he felt Jungkook's cock moving inside his wall while they kissed lazily. His hands were playing on the wolf's ear. Making Jungkook huffed, as he yanked Jimin's hair to his back. Seeing his body arched beautifully with his swollen red plushed lips parting with several moans slipping out.

“Ah~ Ah...Ah...So good~” Jimin moaned, as his hands were shakily letting go of his red t-shirt. Moving it to support himself on Jungkook's thighs, as his hips moved skillfully around Jungkook's cock as he grinded too while doing so.

“Mmh~Fuck.” Jungkook moaned. Sucking at Jimin's neck and collar bone to live his purple hickeys, as Jimin panted. Licking his lips.

“Let me help you.” Jungkook said. Fingers buried onto Jimin's hips, as he began to thrusted his hips upwards. Directly hitting at Jimin's prostate, as Jimin screamed.

“JUNGKOOK! F-Fuck~ Jungkook...” Jimin breathed, as his tears escaped his eyes from the delicious pleasure that Jungkook was giving to him.

“Clench for me, Baby.” Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ears, as the latter shivered. Clenching his hole around the wolf, as they both moaned in pleasure. Jimin began to sobbed when he felt Jungkook's cock brushing against his sweet spot deliciously. Making him eager to release, as he grinded his hips to milk his prostate. Feeling a burning sensation as Jimin knew that he will explode in a matter of seconds.

“Aahh~ Jungkook, faster~!” Jimin whimpered. Clenching his hole harder when suddenly Jungkook decided to stroke his cock for only once, as Jimin screamed. Shooting his strings of cum onto Jungkook's torso.

“AAAH~!!!” Jimin moaned and gasped from his orgasms. His nails were digging onto Jungkook's back to the point that he knew that it would leave a scar, as he buried his face onto Jungkook's neck. Breathing hard while Jungkook kept thrusting his hips into him. Chasing his own orgasms.

“Fuck.” Jungkook breathed when his big knot began to formed as big as his hand. “Jimin...Jimin...Do you think you can take it?”

“Give me...I want to feel full.” Jimin admitted it. Feeling a little embarrassed, as Jungkook growled. Showing his canines, as he buried his cock deep inside Jimin.

“FUCK~! Ahh~!” Jimin cursed when he felt his hole being painfully stretched with Jungkook's seeds. Barely catching his breath when Jungkook growled. Yanking his head to the side and sank his teeth into his flesh until Jimin's blood came out once again.

“J-Jungkook...T-Too much...Hurts! It hurts!” Jimin cried, as Jungkook pulled back his canines from Jimin's skin. Licking his blood to made it stop, as Jimin squeezed his eyes shut. Bearing the pain on his neck. It's so painful to the point that he felt like his neck was going to tore apart. And fuck, he can't move either. Having Jungkook's knot inside of him. Everything was too much. But still. He loved it.

“I'm sorry...Oh my god I'll be gentler next time.”

Jungkook whispered softly. Stroking Jimin's hair to the back, as he kissed at his bite marks.

Jimin giggled a little as he placed a small peck at Jungkook's cheeks. “It's okay. I love you.”

“Ah...Minie...I love you too...But still. What do I have to do to make it feel better?” Jungkook cooed, as he smiled when he heard a chuckle coming from Jimin.

“I want a cuddle. Give me your warmest cuddle ever.” Jimin said, as he hissed when he felt Jungkook's knot slowly deflated inside of him. Feeling the seeds coming out from his hole, as Jungkook pulled out.

“Okay. Do I need to become a wolf? It's warmer that way. I can keep you between my thick fur, and we can cuddle each other.” Jungkook suggest, as Jimin shooked his head.

“No need to. There's barely no space in the couch.” Jimin laughed. “Just cuddle me.”

“Okay.” Jungkook said, as Jimin closed his eyes and rested his head on the wolf's bare chest. Still felt way too tired from their earlier session. He could feel Jungkook's hands, stroking at his back with so much care. Yes, Jimin felt very happy and so content with love. Jimin didn't realized when he fell asleep into Jungkook's hold. Listening to his soft and beautiful singings that made him felt calm.

•To be continued•

So I just want to keep this story short. I don't know how short lmao😂😂😂

BUT THE AMOUNT OF A JIKOOK CONTENT THAT WE GOT FROM THE RUN EPISODE TODAY😭😭😭

"Jimin, I'm rooting for you because you and I...”

FUCKING FINISH THE SENTENCE I BEG YOU😭😭

Bye ;)