Happiness Don't Comes Single

Dean's POV

"Hey Dean! What a pleasant surprise!" She hugged me lightly and I stood there stunned. 'What the hell is she doing here of all places? I never thought that I'll see her here.'

"Who's that?" Mia came out of the door and jumped on me the moment she saw my face. I snaked my hands around her and hugged her tightly and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you so much." We both said at the same time. It's been 4th time I'm seeing my girl in the 2 years of us being in relationship. We got interrupted by the throat clearing voice of Lucy and we all laughed.

"It seems like someone bought us the most tasty Pizza."

As we go inside, "Who want Pizza?" Lucy shouted from her stomach.

"Did I heard Pizza?" Chris came from upstairs and when he came downstairs, he gave a very warm and big hug. The doorbell rang again.

"Time for Pizza party!" Chris shouted as he ran over to the door and got the pizzas delivered. My goodness I bought some to save my servings.

I know Mia is a forgiving angel, but I never thought she will let Lucy live with her. We watched Interstellar for the 100th time while stuffing our mouth with four different varieties of Pizzas. The two weeks which I planned to spend completely with Mia, I can't stop think about that. When I told Mia about my vacation for two weeks, she was very happy but after she got a call from the company, her face turned miserable.

"What happened Mia?" I hugged her from her back as I asked the question. You know the meaning of back hug? Back Hug is a sign of both trust and protection. I want to show her that I literally have her back and I'm willing to protect her from anything at any cause. She kissed my hand and turned my side to face me. Her big eyes shined like pearl. While her lips were trembling with vulnerability.

"I need to go to South Korea. Tomorrow I have an emergency meeting to attend there." I got disappointed but I know how she feels too. She was desperate to spend her time with me, but she is the boss now. I know she won't leave unless the situation is out of her hand, so I decided to support her like a good boyfriend.

"Don't worry baby. I'm fine. If I have visa, I'd fly with you but I don't have one. But promise me that you'll definitely come to Camila's wedding. She sent me here to personally invite you." Her face brightened up little, but it is still vulnerable. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her chocolate lips. I could feel her lips curves under mine and I'm really happy that I could make her smile like this.

Knock

Knock

We parted as someone knocked the door. With a big smile and crimson face Mia opened the door and there stood Lucy with her notes. While looking at Mia's face Lucy grinned. "I hope I didn't came as the third wheel. But I really need your help Mia."

I don't understand how they became this much closer after everything happened. They are more comfortable with each other and it seems literally she's living with Mia. Suddenly my phone started to ring. Yeah! What a timing! That was my sister. I picked the call and even before I placed it in my ears she started to shout.

"Can't you even bother to call and inform us that you reached safely. Where's my Maid of Honour? Give the phone to her." My eardrums nearly got damaged.

Because I'm Stupid!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें