1 - the story starts again

(a/n: proceed if u finished my first book "she doesn't know me". you can find it on my profile. enjoy!)

AHN EUN JI'S POV
I... Am Ahn Eun Ji.

Korean but here I am, working in California.

And I'm about to head to the headmaster's office for my last payday as a teacher here in this very unforgettable school.

Sure, I haven't told anyone about my life here but working here for two years was a blast.

Every hard work was worth it.

I know what you're thinking, why are you suddenly telling us about your payday? are you making us envy you for working there?

HAHAHA, no.

I kept telling you about my life here because I'm about to leave and go back to Korea.

Yup, GO BACK TO KOREA.

My two years of working here is finally done and I can get home and visit my family, and probably find another job there.

"And here... Is your payday complete! Thank you so much for working with us, Miss Eun Ji." My boss told me and gave me an envelope.

"Thank you so much, ma'am. I really had fun working here." I replied.

"It was nice having you around and a lot of your juniors probably got disappointed for you leaving here."

"I'm quite disappointed too ma'am, but I need to meet my family to the top priority."

"I understand." She paused and I saw her eyes landed on my phone. "Man, that's a very nice phone! Is it new?"

"Ah actually, yes it is. I bought it a few months ago, maybe six months ago."

"Oh really?... I should probably buy a new phone." I heard her spoke.

And that completed my last day of working at M High School.

Korea, here I come!

———

MESSAGES
haroro
(yoo jae suk's pov)

Jae Suk hyung.
Do you want me to set
you up with someone?
I know someone who
might fit your type, she's
Byul's friend.

Nah, I'll have to pass.
I'm too busy these days.

But hyung.
I know her personally
and she's awesome!
At least meet her, hyung.
Just this once.

Mianhae but I really have
so many schedules to face
especially because I started
another show last month.

EYYY!
You always don't have
time for things like this!
Like it's been... two years
since you last had a
relationship.
And hyung, you're already
40! You have to get married!

I just don't want to
date someone right now.

Ah why???
Can you give me one
exact reason?!?!?

I'm waiting.

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Incheon International Airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you." The speaker of the plane announced.

This woke up Eun Ji from a long sleep inside the plane, fastening the seatbelts secured.

A few moments later, Eun Ji finally arrives at Incheon International Airport safe. As she walks outside the gate, a very familiar person saw her and waved at her.

"Eun Ji ah!"

"Ya, Ahn Jung Woo~~" She called and ran towards him and hugged him real tight. "I missed you so much, oppa." She told him and smiled.

"Ya, you've got taller." Jung Woo teased her right away. She quickly punched him on the chest, "Ya!"

Jung Woo laughs and let's her in his van and then drove to his place for her to stay.

While on the way, Jung Woo sees her cellphone. "Ya! Did you change your cellphone?"

"Ah why? I changed it months ago.

"So that means... You changed your phone number?!" Jung Woo panicked.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
I temporarily unpacked at Jung Woo oppa's apartment since I have to move in around two days in a new apartment that I bought at Apgujeong-dong. After, I quickly went to the coffee shop near oppa's apartment and ordered my favorite drink.

But... Something entered my mind.

"Oh, I don't drink coffee. I usually buy juice at cafes."

W-What? What am I thinking?

At the exact same moment, I saw people started gathering up outside the cafe and they looked like they are taking a picture of someone.

Someone famous? Ooh who is it??

I took a quick look at the window of the cafe because of my curiosity and--

Y-Yoo... J-Jae...

"Ya, it's Yeo Jin Goo!" I heard a random customer shouted at her friend.

"Omo it is Yeo Jin Goo! Let's go, I want a picture with him!" The friend replied and they ran outside.

I looked at the guy getting attention from the people and--

It... Is Yeo Jin Goo.

B-but I just saw him.... T-That celebrity, you know what I mean. Is it really Yeo Jin Goo? I thought it was that guy.

Oh well. It can't be a sign that I will see that guy again.

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
As Eun Ji predicted, she moved in her new apartment at Apgujeong-dong two days later.

She asked help with her brother and packed all the furnitures to be moved inside the truck so it can arrive there first.

And that's where everything starts...

Again.

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
I have to film a drama today, of course, directed by still the one and only Cha In Pyo at Lotte World at 11 pm so I woke up today quite early so I won't be late.

Just as I got at the lobby of my apartment building, I suddenly saw furnitures getting carried by workers, someone must be moving in.

And after that, one worker accidentally drops one of the boxes that he was carrying so much so I quickly ran and helped him.

"Oh Thank you." He said. He must not recognize me anyway.

"Is someone moving in?" I asked him.

"Yes, there is someone... I think she's around her 30's?" The worker suddenly mentioned.

A she?

30's?