Chapter 1- The Airport

Y/n's p.o.v

Todays the day I have to leave home to go help Mr.Joastar and his grandson W were in the taxi heading to the airport. When we got to the airport me and Mr.Avdol and Mr.Jostar Boarded the plane I put my headphones in and listened to a new song called 'walk like an Egyptian'. 

Time skip from your local author-chan 

When we got there we were greeted by a blond middle-aged woman. She ran to joseph giving him a bear hug I presume it's her father. Zoned out for a little trying to see if they look alike at all then snapped out of thoughts when I heard joseph laughing, "Hey stop that!" Joseph exclaimed as his daughter started tickling him then he kept getting stares from strangers I don't blame them, "Hey, what are you clowns starring at." "By the way holly about Jotaro you sure he used the word evil spirit," the small blond woman paused as she was picking up her fathers' bag. She dropped to the floor letting go of the bag and started saying, "My poor little boy yes, The policemen said they couldn't see it but I could see it it was like he had a third arm." After he was done questioning him we all went into a cab to the police station.

Another time skip because I can.....

After we got there I could see a black hair teenager sitting there he looked tall and muscular but I gotta admit this dude be looking emo. I go and lean on the wall with my arms over my chest next to Avdol with my eyes clothes listening to music. After a while of him refusing to get out Mr.Jostar called me over, "Hey, Y/N can you show my grandson what these so-called 'evil spirits' look like." I open my eyes and nod my head in response I start walking to the cell and look at the emo teen behind the bars. He grunts at me, "what you gonna do slap me?" he said in a cocky tone raising an eyebrow. This where I got REAL pissed off.

This is what your stand looks like also art is not mine 

I bring out my stand which looks like a blue and black wolf with a peacock's tail. All eyes were on me and my stand. Everyone was in shock even Jotaro but not joseph he only had a smirk on his face. "Wanna say that again dipshit?" I say with my eyes covered by shadows. (A/N: You know what I mean.) He was in utter shock he snapped out of it I could see the anger in his eyes. "What did you just say," he said in a low voice. "I  said do you wanna say that again dipshit or are you deaf." Before he could respond I use my stand's abilities to make him glued to the wall.

(A/n I am going to explain lunas status and what she can do in another chapter or 2 also hope everyone likes the story)