𝟐𝟔 || 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

Alexander looked down at me, studying my face while sliding his tongue over his lower lip. A deep sigh left his beautiful mouth, his eyes full of desperation.

''I can't fucking do this anymore Amera'' he whispered, breathing heavy. ''I can't pretend  anymore that I don't miss you, that I don't need you because I fucking do''

My pussy? Wet as a waterfall

My legs? Jelly as fuck

My heart? I don't know I may have a heart attack soon.

God how much I wanted to hear these words coming from his mouth, I waited too fucking long for that. For him to make the first move.

He feels the same. It's not just me. Is that even real-life or am I dreaming?

I couldn't stop the smile forming on my lips and his eyes softened once he saw it too.

He placed both hands on my cheeks, caressing them lightly before bending over and kissing me gently on the lips, and my fucking heart stopped right here and there when I felt his soft lips against mine. I moaned into his mouth deepening the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes completely surrendering to him as he dominated my mouth with his.  I'm addicted to his lips, God how much I missed them. I can't get enough of him, every time he kisses me I want more and more.

"I want you, Amera" he whispered his voice almost desperate placing tender kisses on my neck. "Fuck, I need you so much." he hissed as his hands went down, reaching my ass, squeezing it roughly in his big paws, making me moan.

"Alexander, we will wake up Emma" I whined, leaning my head back to give him better access to my neck. My brain is telling me to stop, but my heart is telling me to pull him closer.

So I pulled him closer.

For a moment, his closeness disappeared, leaving me cold without his touch. As I opened my eyes, he's in front of me again, pushing me softly onto the large king's size bed.

Alexander leaned his body over mine, covering me completely as his lips attacked my neck with kisses leaving wet traces after him, both of his hands on either side of my head, clutching the sheets trying to control himself. His hard crotch pressed against my pussy. I can feel the wetness gather around my folds, making me whimper with need.

"Let me have you" he whispered, settling between my legs, placing gentle kisses on my lips.

My stomach turned upside down, sending a shiver down my spine from his closeness.

"I've been thinking about this all day." His hoarse voice spilled over my body as he placed tender kisses on my chin, I moaned, my hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer "You in my bed, naked and ready for me" with my help he removed the shirt from my body, his lips attacked my tits with kisses while removing the bra from his way.

"I missed that little sweet pussy of yours '' his tongue played with one of my nipples, making me moan, pulling his soft hair lightly with my fingers while his other hand massaged my pussy through the jeans I'm wearing.

Fuck I'm dripping wet. Even through them, I can feel his burning touch.

"Say you missed me too" his voice dominant, looking up at me as he kissed my belly, now both his hands massaging my tits.

I was a moaning mess on his bed, legs wide open, ready to offer him anything he wanted to take from me.

Just one touch from him is enough to make me wet to such an extent that he can enter me without any problem. This man has such an influence over me, over my body.