"Shut the hell up, you've been going around saying we're best friends and that we're like sisters. You even went around saying that me and Adrien have gotten closer, and you know that I see him as a fucking brother!" you spat back at her with a disgusted look on her face.

"How dare you speak on my name like that. We barely speak and you have the nerve to say we're best friends, we're far from that." your eyes narrowed at her and you could only roll your eyes at the sad excuse of a reaction she gave you.

"You don't even know me, you don't know where I'm from or what my favorite color is. I'm starting to think that we were never even friends to begin with. Sure we had a few text conversations here and there but they were never even about me personally. You never took the fucking chance to get to know me and all you wanted to talk about was Adrien!"

"You were probably just using me to get closer to him, you're so fake anyone can easily see through that smile of yours and tell you've had braces atleast 3 different times."

Tears swelled in her eyes and looked as though she was about to sob.

"[Y/N] I only wanted to be friends with you.. you have the perfect life..-

The sound of a slap echoed through out the hallways of the school and for a second you thought that maybe you took things to far.

Your own tears began to form in your eyes and you started to blink furiously to avoid any from falling.

"Never..say that again you plastic bitch.."

"[Y-Y/N..].." a voice behind you whispered and you felt as if time stopped in place.

You turned around on your heels and your eyes widened in shock as you came to meet a pair of green eyes. What's worse was that it wasn't just that pair, but the eyes of everyone in your class as they stared in shock.

"I-I just wanted to throw you a surprise celebration for being here for h-half of the s-semester..[Y/N] y-you y-you.." you turned around to see tears streaming down Lila's cheeks as she fell to the floor and started sobbing dramatically.

You were at a lost for words and couldn't even begin to process everything on your own. You looked down to see your hand which was now red from the force of the impact. It was as if your body reacted involuntary and you had no control over yourself.

"I thought everyone was.." you started but your classmates had already rushed over to Lila's side, comforting and surrounding her.

The only person left was Adrien as you two stared at each other, not a single word being said. You took a step forward and it felt like your body had gone numb from the shock. You struggled to keep your balance as you looked at your hand, still burning and red from the impact.

"[Y/N].." Adrien ran over towards you and tried to help you maintain your balance, but your arms moved to swiftly push him away from you, causing him to stumble backwards.

"She said I had the perfect life..can you believe that.." you mumbled, staring at the hands that just pushed the person you were closest to away from you.

''[Y/N], let's go home.." Adrien was shocked from what you did, but it surprised you that he would even say such a thing after what he just saw and what you just did to him.

You continued to stare at your hands, the hands that endured the pain of living at home. The hands that constantly helped you avoid being hit when you couldn't even compare to your siblings and their success.

The perfect life..?

You looked up to see Adrien who desperately looked as if he wanted to embrace you in a tight hug, but he stayed back knowing that you needed space.

" I don't need your help.. I don't need anyone's help." you looked down at your hands again before walking away.

" you looked down at your hands again before walking away

A/N: Things really escalated huh..?😢
Sorry I've been slacking with updates, I've been playing Genshin lately 😣