"Am sorry Mr. Jeffery I have something really important to catch, I can't believe I forgot about it. I have to go, I apologize for not being able to help," I hurriedly said that before ending the call. What a vicious man, he wants them to get expelled. 

I got off the car and made my way towards the crowd. I get a few stares from some of the students but no one recognizes me yet, I guess they are too drunk to. Now the plan is to get them out of here before Jeffery comes. 

A group of boys was sitting on a concrete fence. My guess tells me that they rule the place. I lowered my head while heading to them when I pumped on someone. 

"Be careful you idiot!" a girl that voice I recognize said. I looked up to see Elena, but a different version of her. She wears makeup, a dress, and heels. I was stunned for a minute. Her black hair is curled, and a look of confusion is on her face. 

A lot of boys were staring at her, so was I. 

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "You don't have the right to be on my mind when I'm drunk," she furiously stated. She was drunk, and her cheeks are flushed. I bend my head so that I don't get recognized.

She thinks about me, and that surprised me a lot. I left her in her place and got forward to the group of boys. I shall talk to them and make everyone leaves. 

"Hey, you!" one of the boys said while tilting his head towards me. I made my way to them and slide my hands in my jeans pocket. 

"Listen, security guards are coming any time now. You need to leave now," I said. They confusingly looked at each other and one of them ran towards the microphone. 

"And remember that you didn't see my face tonight, or else we all will be in trouble," I warned. Maybe some recognized me while others were too drunk. I turned my back to them and searched with my eyes if I can find Elena. 

The music stopped, and students groaned in annoyance. 

"The party is over, security is coming," someone said in the microphone. People freaked out and started leaving, some of them running to their cars while others dragged their friends. Where are you, Elena? 

I searched again but no sign of her. That's when I saw her standing and blankly staring at others running. Her blue dress made her pop in the dim dark. "Finally," I murmured.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me to the car. She didn't resist and slenderly walked. I opened the door and got her inside, in the end, she is my wife. I'm not leaving her in trouble. She groaned and closed her eyes. 

I got inside and quickly drove off. I looked at her to see her staring at the road, blankly. To be honest never in my life would I imagine Elena in such a place. She doesn't seem like the type who accompanied these places, but who am I to judge. 

I drove to my apartment since the dorms are closed by now. I sighed and wiped my face. 

"umm... Adam?" Elena muttered. Something in me twisted when she said my name, it rolled off her tongue sweetly. I gulped, she didn't call me Mr. Rutherford. 

"Yes," I replied. She adjusted her posture and lightly pushed few strands of hair away from her face. "If I told you that I no longer want to do this, what do you say?" she asked. 

I let a breath and turned towards my apartment. Clueless about what to say I stayed silent.

I parked my car and got out. Opening the door for her, she slightly hanged on me. Her hands rested on my shoulders while she tried to stand still. I slide my hands on her waist and we walked towards my apartment. 

The elevator sound ringed and we got out. Unlocking the door, she stumbled in. I closed the door behind me, and throw the keys on the table. 

Elena laid on the couch, and her heels were scattered on the floor. She mumbled something but I didn't hear her. Pouring a glass of water I went to her. 

"Elena," I said while slightly shaking her shoulders. She groaned and slenderly sat. She yawned and rested her hand on her forehead. I extended the glass of water towards her. She took it and gulped it all at once.

Her eyeliner is smudged under her chocolate brown eyes. Her cheeks are flushed with a shade of pink, she was breathtakingly beautiful. I shook my head and looked away, what the hell am thinking?

"You know what, Adam? life is soo unfair," she said and a sob escaped through her trembling lips. She is about to cry. I looked at her in anticipation. 

"I never thought that I will be getting married in this way. I wanted my father to walk me down the aisle, to the love of my life. The man that I chose. Do you know? I'm no longer surprised by the way life treats me, I got used to it."

Tears gleamed in her eyes, and I felt horrible about myself. I'm doing this for a reason just as she is doing. She is saving her father and I'm doing the same. 

"Why are you chasing my dreams? this is unfair? you already have me thinking about you." She said furiously, but then she lightly smiled, "You are an odd man Adam, you are so handsome and fine as hell, everyone admires you." 

I smiled at her, so she thinks am handsome. 

"Don't smile at me like that, that's too gorgeous," she said while shaking her head. My smile deepened and I found myself laughing. 

"Am I allowed to laugh, Mrs. Rutherford?" I asked seriously. Her mouth gaped and she looked at me dumbly. She shook her head in denial, "No, laughing is prohibited on you."

I stopped laughing and looked at her, she is sweeter when she is drunk. 

Elena put her hands on her lips and made a sound as if she is going to throw up. I rushed her towards the bathroom. 

I held her hair up and rubbed her back while she vomited. She coughed and I assured her, "It's fine." 

Standing in front of the sink, she splashed water on her face. I extended a new toothbrush to her, she took it and brushed her mouth while closing her eyes. 

I left the toilet and checked my phone to see miss calls from Chase. I sighed in frustration, today I was supposed to meet him, he will rant about it if I call him now.  

I heard Elena's footsteps behind me, "um... Adam."

I turned my back and my eyebrows shot up, "Yes."

She walked to me and a few centimeters are between us now. She stood on her toes, "Thank you," she said before her lips rested on mine, kissing me.