"Julie and the Phantoms?" Julie questioned.

"I had some free time in French class. And you'd better like it, because I registered it on Insta, Snapchat, Twitter..."

"No, I love it. But I'd love it a lot more it even more if the actual Phantoms were here."

Flynn nodded and pointed to something behind Julie and she turned.

"Nick!" Julie exclaimed with an awkward chuckle. "Look, Flynn, it's Nick!" Flynn was already gone.

"Thanks for the introduction," Nick replied.

"So you made it."

"Wouldn't miss it. The truth is, I can't wait to see you play again. Your songs have been stuck in my head for weeks now."

"Well, someone shout let it out." She frowned. "I don't know what that meant either."

Nick looked down. "I like your shoes."

"Thanks. I just like to doodle on them sometimes."

Carrie walked up and said, "I can't tell if the crowd is getting restless or bored. Never a good sign. Oh, hi, Julie. Got a new bag?"

"Actually, it's my hologram projector. Just did a little upgrade."

"Oh, so simple. You know, I was expecting something a little more... sophisticated."

"It's what's on the inside that counts."

Carrie snickered. "Yeah, that's what a lot of people have to tell themselves. Come on, Nick." The two left.

Julie pulled out her phone and looked at it. It was 9:15 PM.

As Nick and Carrie stood in front of the stage, the latter asked, "Is there a place to put in a request? Because I request we leave."

"Come on," Nick said. "Flynn's great."

They began walking and stopped as Carrie asked, "What is it with you and these girls?"

"I'm at a dance. There's music." Carrie rolled her eyes. "Why can't you just chill?"

Carrie scoffed and spread her arms in front of her a moment. "I'm sorry, but there's something about amateur night that makes me a little queasy."

"Look, all I'm saying is that-"

"What?"

Nick pursed his lips and pocketed his hands. "Nothing. I'm gonna get something to drink." He walked away and Carrie scoffed.

Backstage, Julie paced as she waited for the ghosts.

---

After Reggie and Odette danced a little, they talked to other ghosts.

"They made eight more Star Wars movies and they killed Han Solo?" Reggie asked. "What kind of future is this?!" He scoffed and stomped away.

Odette glanced back. "I'm gonna make sure he's okay. How could they ruin Star Wars?!" She followed after Reggie.

"We found out, like, two weeks ago, okay?" Luke said. "We just didn't have the heart to tell them. But, just please don't mention Jar Jar."

Alex sat with Willie and said, "That was one crazy show. So I'm guessing all these lifers are, like, sworn to secrecy or something?"

"Or... something, yeah," Willie replied with a smile. "Let's just say Caleb's offered everyone here, with their membership, the opportunity to experience this for eternity. And they've all happily accepted."