Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong

Start from the beginning

I pecked his cheek, as he looked at me like I had grown two heads.
"What's that for?"

"You are just too cute Zayn," I mused with a blissful smile hanging across my lips.

He shook his head with a smile yanking me towards him. In a flash he caged me in his embrace and pecked my lips making my eyes widened.

"What's that for huh?"

"You are more cute than me,"he said grinning.

He never changes. 
Idiot!!! I hugged him, hiding my tomato face in his broad chest. His laughter echoed the entire cabinet making my heart leap out in joy. I just hugged him tight in the content of being in the arms of the guy with whom I'm crazily in love with.

It's been more than 45 mins me being with Zayn in his cabin.He was going through some of his files while keeping me on his lap.I told him it could not be so comfortable.He said he would be in the most uncomfortable situation if he is away from me.I shut my mouth because it was futile arguing .I was checking some files too.After confessing he never wants me to be away from him.I am falling hard for his crazy ass daily..

JungMi's POV

I was in my locker grabbing my things.
"Hey baby," I heard a male's voice behind me. I turned around and smiled saying, "Hey bunny.."

He gave me his bunny smile immediately with his shining eyes. He took my books from my hand and hung my bag on his shoulder. Everyone was gawking at us but that was the least I cared about. He was so caring from day one. I love spending time with him while the same goes with him. Everyone was shocked because the famous boy was whipped for being an introverted girl. Some gossiped that we won't last long still and all, some adored the new couple. Some send me pics of him being with another girl and drop nameless letters that he is cheating on me. Like heck!
How on earth he would be eating another girl's face when he was spending all his time with me?

One day I got a message from some random person with a pic of kookie hugging another girl. And some other intimate pictures of them.  Below that the lerson texted, "Your bunny is MINE. He is with his owner now."

I got furious and immediately called Mina and told her to find the disgusting creature using Zayn's detective. Aria wasn't aware of me and Kookie being in love. But Taehyung oppa knew about us. I was pretty scared because of her reaction. We were waiting for the right time as said by Taehyung oppa. Fate wasn't on my side that day. Kookie came back to the car with our fries and burgers. Looking at my red angry face he frowned and pestered me to tell him. He somehow got the phone from me and his eyes widened at the sight. I felt the urge to bury them with my own hands when I saw my bunny cry.

He started muttering, " Baby...I didn't do it. I didn't cheat on you. This was before--- Fuck! I hate being that. Baby...please don't leave me, he hiccuped saying this again and again. I immediately jumped onto his lap hugging him tight to me. 

"Shuuuu...calm down. Just hug me now and listen to me. I am not leaving you bunny. I know they are trying hard to break us apart but we'll show them that our relationship is stronger than any other. Okay?," I pulled his face which was buried inside my neck.

"Because, my angry birdie sister will kick you outta this planet if you make me cry. You know Aria right?" I asked him to light up his mood.

He nodded cutely at me. I pecked his forehead and cursed the bitch who was making my bunny cry. He pecked my forehead before giving me a small smile looking at me cursed. I never curse unless I'm deadly angry. Then after randomly talking I was able to divert his mind and he finally showed me his million dollar smile. His bunny smile!