And something set her off, and in the moment I had no idea what I had done.

  But after sitting in here while reading, it's because of the nightmare. I completely ignored it all day, and I didn't realize how much my mood affects hers. How she acted was different than I'd seen, but that doesn't mean I didn't like the assertiveness.

  I just can't physically get the words out, I can't get this secret out. I'm trying to push so hard for her, which only resulted in her getting mad at me. And the reason I didn't stop her was because I deserved it.

  But the way she handled the situation... I don't want that rush to end. That adrenaline made me see her in different ways, and I can't wait to make her feel the same way.

  It's been three hours since her little stunt and my shower, I've been sitting here, trying to distract myself by reading, but she's the only thing on my mind.

  Soft beads of sweat are already forming, nervous and excited to do this.

  I'm not gonna kiss her, she doesn't deserve it. She called me the brat, but did she realize how fucking hard she turned me on, and just left?

  I know I shouldn't have told her I felt nothing, but I could tell it gave her more motive, and I needed to see what she'd do next.

  I never knew she was so naughty. My little angel, but she's the biggest devil.

  Fuck, even thinking of her gets me off.

  I think I've waited long enough for everything to settle, and I know she isn't asleep because I can hear her voice coming from downstairs.

Everyone agreed to play Uno tonight, game nights have always been our thing. We have them at least once a week, always spending hours until we're usually drunk, and it turns into a huge dance party on top of the tables.

  But tonight, I won't need a drink to keep myself going. Phoebe is my drug.

  All I need to do is remind myself of what she did tonight, and my own motives are all set.

  I finally headed downstairs to join the rest of them after Mitch texted me saying they were ready. Deciding to start off easy with P, I went down with no shirt on and sweatpants, just what I was wearing when she pulled her own little stunt.

  Walking down the stairs, I found everyone to be gathered around the table, Sarah already dealing cards, putting a pile out for me, right next to Phoebe.

  Perfect.

  Just what I want.

  I sat down in the seat next to Phoebe, leaning my other hand around her chair, pretending to stretch, but I kept it there.

  "No shirt I see.." She glared at me, licking her lips as she stared down my body.

  "It's hot in here." I teased her with her own words, causing a roll in her eyes. She did this to herself, she should've seen it coming.

  I was submissive for her in the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't bite back in the end. I'll always win her over.

  I picked up my stack after Sarah was done dealing, making sure Phoebe wasn't cheating by looking at my cards at the same time. I got dealt two wilds, one +4, a blue 7, a red 1, and two yellows consisting of a 2 and a 6. I'd say that's a great hand for Uno.

A few minutes went by of normal chatter and playing, nothing happened until I decided in my head to use my +4 on P when she had an Uno that quickly.

  "Yeah, not so quick." I glared over at her with a smirk, seeing her reaction as I laid down my card.

  "You fucker!" She yelled and swatted my shoulder, laughing right after while picking up 4 cards. "Of course you'd do that." She continued, sorting her new cards in her stack. While leaning down, I could see the lace top under her zip up, her breasts almost spilling out of it perfectly. I had to adjust my eyes to look somewhere else before anyone else could notice that I was staring.