The three looked at him a moment before Luke said, "Okay, Alex."

Reggie and Odette sighed and continued up the stairs with Luke.

"That was weird. Okay," Alex muttered before following his bandmates.

---

Flynn and Julie, after hopping the fence, rang the bell of the Wilson home and were greeted by Carrie.

"Hey," the two said in unison.

"What are you doing here?" Carrie asked as she crossed her arms.

"Teamwork!" Julie replied with a chuckle and held up her hands. "Do you have a Band-Aid? The barbed wire's new."

Carrie put a hand on her hip. "What do you want?"

"Uh... Just thought you should know that Julie's band is playing at the dance tonight," Flynn said.

"Now you know," Julie stated.

Carrie frowned. "You guys are acting weirder than usual."

"Probably because we're thirsty. Can we come in for a glass of water?"

"Ugh!" She rolled her eyes. "Fine! If it'll make you leave faster. Don't break anything."

The two entered the house and looked around quietly, looking for the four ghosts.

"Where are you?" Julie wondered.

"I'm... I'm right here," a male answered. The girls turned to see Nick, who was sitting on the couch.

"Nick!" Julie cried. "Flynn, it's Nick. Nickster, Nicky-poo, Nick-a-licious. Make it stop."

Flynn said, "Hey! Glad you're here, Nicky-poo." Julie shot her friend a dirty look. "We wanted to tell you that the Julie's band is playing at the dance."

"Oh, yeah," Nick replied. "No, I... I saw your post."

"These girls bothering you, babe?" Carrie asked as she returned with two glasses of water.

"No, just telling us about the dance tonight."

"Right!" She sat next to Nick. "Julie and her hologram band are playing. How'd you learn how to do all that hologram stuff anyway?"

"The Internet. It's not just full of makeup tips," Julie told her sarcastically.

"Uh... What do... What do you say, babe?" Nick asked Carrie as he put an arm around her shoulders.

"Sure. Let's check out the hologram show," Carrie agreed.

"Great. Uh... I'll make sure all my buddies are there."

"Ooh! How exciting! That's a lot of people staring at you." She laughed. "You girls remember where the door is, right?"

"Yeah," Julie said, purposefully spilling water from her glass. "Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry." Flynn spilled her water as well. "Oh, jeez!" She held a hand up as Carrie started to stand. "No, no, no, no. I know where the towels are. I'll get it."

Flynn spilled her water. "Here I go." She chuckled. "Oh my gosh. Can you imagine if this was cranberry juice? I don't know about you, but I've been a klutz my entire life."

While Flynn continued to distract Carrie and Nick, Julie went to find the ghosts.

"Guys, for your sake, you better not be up here!" Julie whisper-hissed as she climbed the stairs.

---

Trevor was meditating in his room. "Ohm!"

Luke wet willied him. Odette blew out the candles in front of him and smirked.