Shower Affections & Amnesia.

Start from the beginning

I gasped as I look at my reflection. This wasn't the girl I was use to. This wasn't who I was. This girl, this gorgeous, gorgeous girl that stared back at me, couldn't have possibly been me. But it was my reflection, and it was so confusing. My appearance never changed in my dreams, so why was it doing that now?

Turning towards the shower, I decided to leave all the questions for when I wake up or when I leave for school. Heaving a deep breath of the steem, I felt my muscles relax. Smiling contently to myself, I took my clothes off and became stark naked in a bathroom I couldn't have known less about. I saw a wicker hamper and throw my dirty clothes inside, assuming that's where they went. I turned back around to see the clear glass to the shower fogging up nicely along with the mirror. I smiled as I opened the doors.

At least no one will see me nude now. I thought happily to myself as I relished my body in steem and warm water.

Once I was completely wet, I started for some shampoo. I found a familiar brand and used it. I let the warm water cascade down my body as a few light and gentle moans released from my mouth. The water felt so good, I just never wanted to get out. I noticed as I looked down at my legs (they were newly waxed, thank God!), that they were long and glamorous. I couldn't believe that this was my body. I guess this is what I get for Justin teaching me so many sports.

I was rubbing in the conditioner, facing the water when I felt a cool breeze give me the goosebumps, but as soon as I felt it, it was gone. I left it alone as I let the water soothe my front, making me sigh in complete bliss. I haven't had a shower like this in a long time. If I was late to school, this would so be worth it.

Thinking about school started to remind me of how Alex, Marc, and Marissa were still panicking because of finals and studying. It made me smile, but it also reminded me of going home and searching up Zayn. Then that reminded me of Zayn and Perrie. It made me want to cry at the thought of them together and it just ruined my good mood.

When I finally decided that it was time to wash my hair, I didn't bother turning around, I just walked forward and into the water. I moan lowly as the water dropped down my back and down to the drain. Just as I had rung out all the conditioner from my hair and let it soak up some more water, I felt two hands plant themselves firmly on my waist from behind.

Before I could be pulled into the chest of the person, I opened my eyes (a terrible mistake on my part), and turned around, pushing the person off of me. Momentarily blinded by the water in my eyes, I kept moving backwards before I felt the glass door open (from my shakily waving hands) and I fell backwards onto the hard tile of the bathroom floor. The person who had been in the shower with me was screaming about something and I was unsure of what they were saying.

I felt a towel firmly grasped in my hands from the handles of the glass doors and a pulsating migraine start in the back of my head from impact. For a second, I couldn't feel anything and all I saw were black and white dots. The towel was clutched in both of my hands tightly as a groan escaped my lips. I couldn't see or hear anything for a few seconds before I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap themselves around my torso and hold me against a warm chest.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the one man I've always wanted to see in person.

The man I was in love with.

The man that didn't know I existed.

The man I couldn't have.

Zayn Malik.

◼◼◼◼◼

When my hearing came to, his voice was smooth and husky, beautifully heard. His voice was laced with concern and worry. His eyes looked down on me as if I could disappear right in front of him. He held me close, his tattoos wide open for my viewing. I couldn't help but want to gawk up at him as I laid there in his arms.