.♦. Alaska .♦.

Start from the beginning

I changed my bed sheets yesterday. I slept with my clothes before sleeping, then I applied some natural make-up to hide my tiredness . I went down the stairs carefully not to wake up my father before I grabbed an apple from the groceries I bought yesterday and headed out not after placing the groceries, which I forgot yesterday, in their place.

Twenty minutes later I reached the King's building and headed towards the private elevator, the bodyguards saw my ID card and let me through. As I reached the floor it was already seven fifty, that means ten minutes before Mason is here, so I hurried to prepare his coffee which Darcy already explained to me how he likes it. Plane black coffee, it matched his personality.

Darcy gave me some files to give to Mason so he can sign them and assigned me some emails to reply to. Suddenly there was a shift in the air as the floor became quiet , I looked up from my laptop to see Mason walking through the hallway with all his glory ,looking as handsome as ever with his black three pieces tuxedo.

He kept his head high as everyone nodded with respect while Darcy followed him to his office while reciting his schedule for today. I was going to continue what I was doing before remembering that I didn't take his coffee to his office yet. I quickly grabbed the cup of coffee before heading to his office as I raised my fist to knock but Darcy opened the door as she was leaving and motioned me to get him his coffee quickly before exiting the room.

"Good morning.. Sir" What the hell I'm supposed to call him? "Here's your coffee " I said, placing it on his desk.

He only nodded his head as he typed away on his phone, he clearly wasn't in the mood today. I quickly left the room and headed back to answering the emails.

When I was done with them Darcy asked "Did you take the files I gave you to Mr. Mason?"

"No, I got distracted by the emails" I said with a guilty smile.

"Then go take them, I need them signed " She said before an employee called her.

For the second time today I headed to Mason's office and knocked then entered after hearing the 'come in'.

"Sir, you need to sign these files" I said as I stood in front of his desk and placed the files in front of him.

He lifted his gaze up from his laptop and looked me in the eyes. I swear I stopped breathing for a second. He then raked my figure with his eyes before nodding to himself.

He signed the files as he handed them to me his hand grazed mine and a shiver ran through me. I nodded my head at him and went towards the door but it stopped when he grabbed my wrist.

"The coffee was good, it's been awhile since I tried a coffee this well made" He said, his voice so deep and husky.

I smiled at him because I couldn't trust my voice. Suddenly the door flew open and in came a tall beautiful girl. She has a dark skin color and amazing long legs.(picture below).

(picture below)